Amyone with a doogee x5 max pro phone - check your battery for bulging. Bulging is a potent of a real bad, possibly about to blow battery.

Found 13th Apr
I was using my phone as a camera with the Alfred App. I had to move the phone today and noticed the back had popped off. The battery inside was swollen like a week old dead whale.
So thats that phone for the recycler then.
Community Updates
9 Comments
£13 for new battery off ebay and easy swap. Just pop back off phone as its removable. Why you dumping phone? It happens with batteries which is why should never leave them in drawers for years when not used
Edited by: "wayners" 13th Apr
wayners1 h, 13 m ago

£13 for new battery off ebay and easy swap. Just pop back off phone as its …£13 for new battery off ebay and easy swap. Just pop back off phone as its removable. Why you dumping phone? It happens with batteries which is why should never leave them in drawers for years when not used

And if you damage the defective battery removing it risking serious burns? No thanks. It doesn't just happen to old batteries either.
MSK.16 m ago

And if you damage the defective battery removing it risking serious burns? …And if you damage the defective battery removing it risking serious burns? No thanks. It doesn't just happen to old batteries either.

It's swollen, not disintegrated, pull back off phone replace battery, job done, if you want to be really carefully, do it outside,
33633618-2klQA.jpg33633618-lH0h4.jpg
shadey1218 m ago

It's swollen, not disintegrated, pull back off phone replace battery, job …It's swollen, not disintegrated, pull back off phone replace battery, job done, if you want to be really carefully, do it outside,[Image] [Image]

If it were disintegrated, I'd be less concerned.
wayners2 h, 5 m ago

£13 for new battery off ebay and easy swap. Just pop back off phone as its …£13 for new battery off ebay and easy swap. Just pop back off phone as its removable. Why you dumping phone? It happens with batteries which is why should never leave them in drawers for years when not used

Probably worth more than the phone. 🤪
Phone gone. Actually glad to get rid of the adware piece of crap. Thanks for your comments.
(Oh kitty)
Thank you for the heads up OP
I think I might steer clear of these Doggy phones

Not sure fancy something exploding near my face(as the actress said to the bishop)
Spyware filled pieces of crap anyway. Avoid.
shadey1213th Apr

It's swollen, not disintegrated, pull back off phone replace battery, job …It's swollen, not disintegrated, pull back off phone replace battery, job done, if you want to be really carefully, do it outside,[Image] [Image]

shadey1213th Apr

Guys tolong kalo ada yang jual tc handphone doogee x5max pro
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions