An alternative to eBay? Game

What do you have in your house that you desperately want to get rid of? Describe what it is, without stating what it actually is, and the first person to guess gets to keep it forever! Then he or she has to get rid of that one thing that they want out of the house.

Don't make it to difficult to guess, otherwise it will get boring.

In subsequent posts state what you have collected along the way in this thread.

My offering is in the next post.

20 Comments

Original Poster

[FONT=Arial]It comes in three pieces and is light yellow. It is made from a variety of different materials. Because the room it is in gets a lot of sun, it looks a bit washed out. It is still in good working order and is used on a daily basis. The new owner will be delighted to learn that it has been used by both humans and animals. All this (including delivery) is free of charge; it will not cost you a penny.[/FONT]

Its brown, smelly and squishy, and has flies on it.

Flip he got in first, looks like I'll never get rid of my rotten Bananas now
http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2007/309/22/1194323214-64104_full.jpg

Carley;2358892

A sofa?

Surely 3 piece suite?

Original Poster

I like the above:) The answer is in the discription though.

Predikuesi;2358849

[FONT=Arial]It comes in three pieces and is light yellow. It is made from … [FONT=Arial]It comes in three pieces and is light yellow. It is made from a variety of different materials. Because the room it is in gets a lot of sun, it looks a bit washed out. It is still in good working order and is used on a daily basis. The new owner will be delighted to learn that it has been used by both humans and animals. All this (including delivery) is free of charge; it will not cost you a penny.[/FONT]

is it the toilet?

oops im in trouble

raptorcigs;2358956

she gave birth to my son and daughter and we are married?lol

What on earth are you going on about Raptor ! ? Have I missed something ? :?

raptorcigs;2358956

oops im in trouble

Now you've changed it ! Still non the wiser :? oh well ????????
Have you had your Raptor flakes this morning ?

you trying the pass the missus on raptor.

a bathroom suite

Original Poster

jennie-jack;2359045

a bathroom suite

Correct - Enjoy!

jennie-jack;2359045

you trying the pass the missus on raptor.a bathroom suite

Thanks jennie, I get it now :lol: .... think it's me who needs the Raptor flakes :oops:

its ok snowtiger, we aree all a little slow sometimes.

why do you have a yellow bathroom suite

jennie-jack;2359212

its ok snowtiger, we aree all a little slow sometimes.why do you have a … its ok snowtiger, we aree all a little slow sometimes.why do you have a yellow bathroom suite

he doesn't ... it's yours now

Yeah and you have to get rid of something now Jennie-Jack according to op's rules (suppose you could get rid of your new yellow bathroom suite lol)

Original Poster

masterbrown;2359288

Yeah and you have to get rid of something now Jennie-Jack according to … Yeah and you have to get rid of something now Jennie-Jack according to op's rules (suppose you could get rid of your new yellow bathroom suite lol)

No way! She must keep it now. Waiting to see what she is getting rid of though.

so who's next??

ITS PINK, a bit fluffy. full of roses.

had lots of use, been disrespected and pulled at the sides

jennie-jack;2360785

ITS PINK, a bit fluffy. full of roses.had lots of use, been disrespected … ITS PINK, a bit fluffy. full of roses.had lots of use, been disrespected and pulled at the sides

A pink feather boa with roses :whistling:

jennie-jack;2360785

ITS PINK, a bit fluffy. full of roses.had lots of use, been disrespected … ITS PINK, a bit fluffy. full of roses.had lots of use, been disrespected and pulled at the sides

Your stomach??? :oops: (sowwy in advance, tried really hard to resist)

masterbrown;2361172

Your stomach??? :oops: (sowwy in advance, tried really hard to resist)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. im loving your work but no it isnt lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2493
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767392
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624

See more discussions