An Apology from Ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 replies
Found 1st Apr 2008
1st Time for everything I suppose !!
31 March, 2008 | 05:24PM BST
We would like to clarify that the statement "On Sunday March 30th, clocks will be springing forward once again, going ahead one hour at 2:00 CET to 3:00 CEST." in our previous post was made in error. It should read "On Sunday March 30th, clocks will be springing forward once again, going ahead one hour at 1:00 GMT to 2:00 BST." We apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Regards,

The eBay Team

3 Comments

And it was posted a day late so it was pointless. Oh well that's ebay, always shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I want an apology for the stupid advice they gave me!
I managed to accidentally damage a top I sold to a girl in Bulgaria. I didn't want her to pay so emailed her. I didn't know how much English she could speak, so wondered if there was a way to cancel everything so she couldn't pay even if she tried. I asked Ebay about this and their reply was ' the best thing to do is phone her and explain the situation'.
What? They clearly didn't read my email, it would cost a mint to ring her in BULGARIA.
Incompetent fools!!!!

i take it you're not a skype pro user then...? free international calls (subject to a 3p connection fee, so it's not really that free...it's just cheap)

might be more than 3p for international actually..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc22
    2. CEX grading68
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?67

See more discussions