Expired

An Audience with Ken Dodd

5 replies
Found 17th Jun 2006
Okay, I'm after "An Audience With Ken Dodd".

There's actually at least two of them.

Play.com have them on DVD for £5.99 each, are there any discount codes available there??

BlahDVD have them on DVD for £5.99 each and I might be able to use the £2 off voucher in the HUKD voucher section. I'm not sure if they've just listed the same one twice by mistake so I will have to check that with them.

Anywhere else?? My local video store has the older 1995 one for £5.99 on VHS.

Amazon have them much more expensive.

They're both £5.99 on Sendit too. I don't suppose they have any codes??

Thanks in advance. Karma available.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

The oldest one is the funniest. The newer one has much of the material from the first, but I didn't find it funny.

Definitely get the first, don't waste your money on the second

treedvd.co.uk have them both for 15p cheaper...!

I've never bought from them however. :?:

Original Poster

rayman

The oldest one is the funniest. The newer one has much of the material … The oldest one is the funniest. The newer one has much of the material from the first, but I didn't find it funny.Definitely get the first, don't waste your money on the second

Thanks for the info Ray.

treedvd.co.uk have them both for 15p cheaper...! I've never bought from … treedvd.co.uk have them both for 15p cheaper...! I've never bought from them however.

Great. I'll have another look and see if there's anything else I want from blahDVD. That £2 voucher looks good if it still works.

Original Poster

Bought from play.com in the end. I don't think balhdvd had the right one, and I've used play before and they're pretty quick, so I've gone for them. I even remembered to use QuidCo for 11p cashback!!

Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves and all that.

K+ to you both.

You're welcome, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

I haven't used TreeDVD before either, but they've been around little while.

Play are always reliable though.

Original Poster

Damn... I should have checked the order. I seem to have ordered the newer one by mistake and they've sent it now.

Oh well, will have to hope that the Daily Mail has a £5 voucher offer soon, lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!33
    2. amazon echo idiots guide57
    3. Laptop help33
    4. Camera lens55

See more discussions