An easy to use mp3 joiner

8 replies
Found 14th Jan 2011
Hi all

I wanted some advice on an easy free mp3 joiner to make some of my albums in one file.

I have obviously googled this but wanted other users opinions to get the best one.

Many thanks.

1. Misc
  2. MP3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. MP3
8 Comments

Original Poster

I ended jumping in and d/l the first thing i found, shame i cannot delete this post.

tonygee

I ended jumping in and d/l the first thing i found, shame i cannot delete … I ended jumping in and d/l the first thing i found, shame i cannot delete this post.

Not necessarily its good to see different options, what did you use?

I used to use album wrapper (or something with a similar name) but that was years ago.

On a similar note does anyone recommend a decent free AVI joiner?

Banned

out of interest, why would you want to join mp3 files as I presume you would then just have 1 big file without tracks.

csiman

out of interest, why would you want to join mp3 files as I presume you … out of interest, why would you want to join mp3 files as I presume you would then just have 1 big file without tracks.

because on some albums the track merges into the next with the beat so it sounds better without a 1 or 2 second gap.

Original Poster

csiman

out of interest, why would you want to join mp3 files as I presume you … out of interest, why would you want to join mp3 files as I presume you would then just have 1 big file without tracks.

1. To join the whole Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon together
2. Some dance tracks (old house/acid house tunes I have sound great in a particular order and saves me skipping tracks when down the gym)

moob

Your text here

dcx_badass

Audacity.

^^
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Paw patrol sea patroller33
    2. 48 hour working time directive710
    3. Spotify family11