An episode of Rainbow packed to gills with fithy sexual innuendo. ***MUST WATCH***

Banned 19
Found 28th Oct 2012
This is disgusting.

As an intelligent four year old, how could I have missed this?

youtube.com/wat…QHE!

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
19 Comments

Banned

It's a parody sketch the team did that got leaked. It wasn't actually a … It's a parody sketch the team did that got leaked. It wasn't actually aired on the actual show.

punkstoner1

It shows what was going through there minds.Filmed on license payer $$$

>ITV
>License Payer

Banned

punkstoner1

It shows what was going through there minds.Filmed on license payer $$$

dirty ****!
probably lizards too.

Its nice to see that there are still people that think this was an actual episode

Watched that and got linked to this,

Linky

Banned

cdm22

Its nice to see that there are still people that think this was an actual … Its nice to see that there are still people that think this was an actual episode

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw9rf7QiIX1qh1z51.gif

Banned

As an intelligent four year old, how could I have missed this?

Banned

hmmm m , uploaded by punkassdj

...and...

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…398 ]

Dancingfred

Awwwww!I wikied it..."In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow made a … Awwwww!I wikied it..."In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow made a special exclusive sketch for the Thames TV staff Christmas tape, sometimes referred to as the "Twangers" episode. This show featured plenty of deliberate sexual innuendo (beginning with Zippy peeling a banana, saying "One skin, two skin, three skin, four..." before being interrupted), and never shown at the time (as it was never intended to be screened to the general public.) It also included Geoffrey convincing the viewers to play with their balls, but if they didn't have any balls, they could ask a friend and play with his. Jane also claimed that she was banging with Rod and Roger. Soon, Zippy asked them to stop suggesting whether to play with a blowing tube and maracas, so they could start singing the 'Plucking Song'.

Not Bungle as well.

The sex abuse by BBC presenter Jimmy Savile has done "terrible damage" to … The sex abuse by BBC presenter Jimmy Savile has done "terrible damage" to the corporation's reputation, BBC Trust chairman Lord Patten has said.He told BBC Radio 4's World At One programme the independent inquiries into the scandal were the best way to get to the bottom of what happened.

Hopefully the Million£ Inquiry will "get to the bottom" of this. This goes very deep I reckon.

old

Welcome to 10 years ago

jayjayuk1234

old

Late.

avfcniall

Watched that and got linked to this,Linky

HI-larious!

no wonder there's so much pedo / rape these days

Banned

Silly OP.

'In the night garden' is on another level!

Then we have the teletubbies which the Poles rightfully resent.

All sorts of wrong

FilthAndFurry

Silly OP.

Silly you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions