An honest salesman (they do exist)

Phoned up Sky to cancel (not really but wanted to cut the bills) and he gave me the deal that most people are getting, free sky hd box, move sky+ upstairs, 25% discount for a year on new contract.
he said that he could give me an hd upgrade for £6 extra a month but i said not really interested in hd, doesn't improve the program that you are watching and he replies "if i wasn't getting it for nothing then it would be a waste of money".
signed up to a new 12 month contract for b/b and got the new price of £7.50 per month.

3 Comments

...and then you see the bill, and £7.50 has become £40, and turned into 24 months.

dxx

...and then you see the bill, and £7.50 has become £40, and turned into 2 … ...and then you see the bill, and £7.50 has become £40, and turned into 24 months.

This

we were going to get sky, but found their customer service to be appauling, didn't matter what they offerd us in the end we just cancelled, as have loads of people i know, who have been with them for years. you seemed to have got a good csa there, found the needle in the haystack, lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions