Groups

An Idea How much is my modded xbox 360 worth??

Hey. I think im going to sell my 360 as the new PS3 arrives tomorrow :-) I just dont have a clue what sort of money they are worth at the moment so was hoping someone may give me a rough idea how much to expect. The details;

XBOX 360 with 1 wired control. not a mark on it. It has been chipped to play backup games.
    The games I have are
    1/Moto GP 06
    2/fifa world cup germany 2006
    3/ Saints Row
    4/ Rumble Roses
    5/ NHL 07
    6/ Test Drive Unlimited
    7/Tony Hawks american wasteland
    8/ Table tennis
    9/ Project gotham racing 3
    10/ Burnout Revenge
    11/ Tiger woods PGA tour 06

All boxed as new and to be fair unlike a lot of backups you really cant tell the difference with these.

ANy help is much appreciated.

7 Comments

All boxed as new and to be fair unlike a lot of backups you really cant … All boxed as new and to be fair unlike a lot of backups you really cant tell the difference with these.

Oh Dear :-(

You have no new games which means the firmware is probably out of date and it would need to be flashed again if the buyer wanted to play the latest games

Original Poster

rwm24;5589332

You have no new games which means the firmware is probably out of date … You have no new games which means the firmware is probably out of date and it would need to be flashed again if the buyer wanted to play the latest games

Ok thanks for the usefull reply - a bit more useful than the first. Any ideas on what its worth. Seems pointless having it around when it gets used once a year.

about £20 more than a non-flashed model would make. The problem would be that the wired controller suggests it is one of the early core models.

Has it been flashed to the latest firmware?

When was it manufactured?

The games are worth nothing by the way

around £60-£80 id say

you could not sell the games with the 360 on here or ebay depoending on where you was selling it, so about £50 for the console and controller
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041732
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764617
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2036

See more discussions