Groups

An Irish Joke

Hi, 'Can I have some Irish Sausages, please?' asked the Irishman, walking up to the counter.

The assistant looked at him and asked: 'Are you Irish?'

'If I had asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?'' demanded the Irishman indignantly.

'Or, if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?'

Then, warming to his theme, he went on:

'Or if I asked you for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?'

'Or, if I asked you for a taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? !

Would Ya? Would Ya?'

The assistant said: 'Well, no.'

Suitably encouraged by the success of his logic, the Irishman steps it up a gear. 'And if I asked you for frogs legs,

would you ask me if I was French?'

'What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?'

'Well no, I probably wouldn't' conceded the assistant.

So, now bursting with righteous indignation, the Irishman says: 'Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Irish just because I asked for Irish
    sausages?'

The assistant replied:

'Because you're in Homebase'

11 Comments

:):):)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_palggbK_rS4/SLNxAK5qw8I/AAAAAAAAAzo/0z7j5GJ3vmo/s400/bush-confused.jpg

.........................................____,,,---~`\,..............................................
    ............................,,,_.,-~"* . . . . . . . . ."\,............................................
    .........................,/` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "\, .........................................
    ..................... ,/. . . . : : : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :\-,.......................................
    ................... ./. . . .: . :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : ::: -, .....................................
    ..................,/ . . . : . :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : :: -, .................................
    ...............,-/ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : : : :: : : :::: :::: ::::::;................................
    .. *""\'''~~~~-______________,,,,,,,,,,,,----~""""""""`/""*.............
    ..... \,/\,/'\,,/"\,,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/"\,/"\,/"\,/"\.,-"-/..................
    ......."~~-,,____,,,,_______,,,,,,,,_________,,,,---~".................
    ...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,..(.(¯`*,`,..........................
    ................\llllllllllll,-~*......................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
    .................\,-*¯,*`)..............,-~*`~.................../.....................
    ..................|/.../.../~,.......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..................
    ................./.../.../.../...,-,..*~,.`*~*...................*...\................. goddamnit skusey
    ................|.../.../.../.*`...\.................................)....)`~,..................
    ................|./.../..../........)......,.)`*~-,.............../....|..)...`~-,.............
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*. .......|.../..../.../............\........
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*............|.,*...,*...|..............\........
    ...................*,.........`-,......)-,...............,-*`.....,-*....(`-,............\.......
    ......................f`-,.........`-,/....*-,__,,-~*.......,-*.......|...`-,..........\........

Phonecall for you skusey. Jim Davidson wants his joke back.

lol:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Original Poster

thesaint;4517040

agree, he is a legend as well as me

Lol

Where's all the politically correct, anti-racist twerps now?

Original Poster

DragonChris;4519646

Lol Where's all the politically correct, anti-racist twerps now?

not here v v
    thesaint;4517040

Much to Patrick dismay at suddenly realising that unlike the Irish Homebase stores there does not seem to be any cafés in the bwitish stores.
    Patrick continues his quest to find superior Irish pork in a high in saturated fat Engerlünde.

Great to see that xenophobia, cultural ignorance, and arrogance are alive and well in the UK.

niall1798;4957227

Great to see that xenophobia, cultural ignorance, and arrogance are alive … Great to see that xenophobia, cultural ignorance, and arrogance are alive and well in the UK.

Welcome to HUKD niall, may I introduce you to skusey.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions