Groups

An old flame just called.............

This morning I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together.
    I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic.' I was flabbergasted.

'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now,' I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit greyer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.' She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my lack of muscle tone...stuff sagging, my teeth not as white and jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me, saying that tubby, grey-haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Then she giggled and said, 'I've put on quite a bit of weight myself!'

So I told her to sod off

44 Comments

lol - funny

i occasionally look up old friends etc, which is one of the good things about the internet. it takes courage to look people up and get in touch. it doesnt seem that cool to me to treat someone like that. no one can have too many friends,i know that from experience.

just a thought maybe u could think of contacting her just saying sorry but no thanks. might work off some of those excess calories.

good luck.

Typical male

Thanks for the laugh.

Good joke.

:lol:

Lol I thought this was gonna be serious, a lady aquaintance of mine has been texting me lately - I've been ignoring her for weeks :oops:

Banned

lmfaooo legend, repped

Banned

128plant;4057821

i occasionally look up old friends etc, which is one of the good things … i occasionally look up old friends etc, which is one of the good things about the internet. it takes courage to look people up and get in touch. it doesnt seem that cool to me to treat someone like that. no one can have too many friends,i know that from experience. just a thought maybe u could think of contacting her just saying sorry but no thanks. might work off some of those excess calories. good luck.

uhm what are you on about?:?

alpha

128plant;4057821

i occasionally look up old friends etc, which is one of the good things … i occasionally look up old friends etc, which is one of the good things about the internet. it takes courage to look people up and get in touch. it doesnt seem that cool to me to treat someone like that. no one can have too many friends,i know that from experience. just a thought maybe u could think of contacting her just saying sorry but no thanks. might work off some of those excess calories. good luck.

It's a joke!

Banana79;4058099

It's a joke!

see jokes on her usually end with lol, dont they? got too much time on my hands. must ring some old mates and get told to sod off too. lol

Banned

128plant;4058142

see jokes on her usually end with lol, dont they? got too much time on my … see jokes on her usually end with lol, dont they? got too much time on my hands. must ring some old mates and get told to sod off too. lol

ohh man you didnt realise it was a joke.... LOL thats even funnier than the joke itself

DangerGod;4058059

uhm what are you on about?:?

talking exercises muscles to get some fat off, hes got excess he says, as does walking to the phone. going to take some happy pills. lol. later folks...

can never be sure of jokes on her, take something as joke get mods, take it serious still get mods, can you win, better chance lottery. you got the strange logo, not me, perhaps you fooled more than me pal???

nessynoo01;4057824

Typical male

funny to some, maybe not others... good debate, another coolio

robtallica;4058008

Lol I thought this was gonna be serious, a lady aquaintance of mine has … Lol I thought this was gonna be serious, a lady aquaintance of mine has been texting me lately - I've been ignoring her for weeks :oops:

That always happens to me...pmsl:w00t:

deb8z;4058219

Hope you don't mean like in this instance:

I'm not replying to her cos she's a mean b1tch:x

deb8z;4058219

pmt or bargain basement, lol

I meant my texts getting ignored always happens,fink i talk too much:w00t:

128plant;4058856

pmt or bargain basement, lol

I don't get that:w00t:

Banned

128plant is mad..... CONFIRMED

(keep posting!!!!)

Its like the twilight zone:w00t:

It is :w00t:

I'm obsessed with this smiley :w00t:it makes me laugh everytime i see it,gawd,i'm losing the plot

deb8z;4059617

I'm obsessed with this smiley :w00t:it makes me laugh everytime i see … I'm obsessed with this smiley :w00t:it makes me laugh everytime i see it,gawd,i'm losing the plot

I like :lol: the most, cute and cheeky.

I like rows of my favourite ones and I wish that I could have seven.
    :roll::w00t::o:viking::evil:

only funny if true imo

I can't do my own smileys,i'm dense with photobucket etc lol

robtallica;4059628

I like :lol: the most, cute and cheeky.

You think that smiley is cute ??? hmmm

kungfu;4059640

only funny if true imo

I liked post 3 the most:

]http//ww…t=3

deb8z;4059659

You think that smiley is cute ??? hmmm

lol why would I lie about a smiley:roll:

Yeah, it's easily my most used one.

So there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not cute though.

I didnt mean it was a lie,just doesnt look very cute:w00t:

chesso;4059712

It's not cute though.

Exactly,..lol

OMG i've hit a thousand posts:w00t:

chesso;4059712

It's not cute though.

Be like that! grumpy guts:w00t:

Congrats on 1000 posts deb8z

You shouldn't be congratulating me,it means i post too much,arrghhh somebody stop meeeeeeeeee

deb8z;4059836

You shouldn't be congratulating me,it means i post too much,arrghhh … You shouldn't be congratulating me,it means i post too much,arrghhh somebody stop meeeeeeeeee

This may stop you, me naked and :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

deb8z;4059929

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Love you too, babe :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.67
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions