Groups

Anchor Butter codes

Sorry to beg but does anybody have 1 spare code for the Anchor Butter Good Stuff . I have 3 already but am desperate for the 4th to win a noisy elephant.

Please and Thank You.

8 Comments

There was a young man from Calcutta,
    who was having a W**k in the gutter.

A woman came by and got sp**k in her eye
    She thought it was Anchor's best butter!

Never fancied Anchor since then oO

gazdoubleu

There was a young man from Calcutta, who was having a W**k in the gutter. … There was a young man from Calcutta, who was having a W**k in the gutter. A woman came by and got sp**k in her eyeShe thought it was Anchor's best butter!Never fancied Anchor since then oO

Are you struggling to differentiate the two

Eh...anchor and calcutta!

MR1123

Are you struggling to differentiate the two

​Never had that curiosity but please let everyone know the difference when you've tried the butter (_;)

Hi fluffykit, i've just pm'd a code for you. Hope you win the elephant

Original Poster

summerof76

Hi fluffykit, i've just pm'd a code for you. Hope you win the elephant

Thank you so much. Just added it and now have to live with fingers crossed for a while. will let you know if I do get one.

fluffykit

Thank you so much. Just added it and now have to live with fingers … Thank you so much. Just added it and now have to live with fingers crossed for a while. will let you know if I do get one.

Good luck

Original Poster

Well I just thought I'd update this to say that the noisy elephant arrived this morning. Not being ungrateful but it isn't anywhere near as good as the one in the advert but it is still great.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions