Groups

and another one bites the dust

Banned
    that is the 3rd box of xmas choccies we've eaten and i now have to replace

31 Comments

oooooh yummy. get them wrapped-less temptation

Mine are in the car boot and have been since I bought them several weeks ago.

im so glad its not just me who does that:-D

Original Poster Banned

They are not pressies, just choccies i got to eat over xmas, but they where nice - lol

sassie;3688781

They are not pressies, just choccies i got to eat over xmas, but they … They are not pressies, just choccies i got to eat over xmas, but they where nice - lol

lol im the same with mince pies and stollen. eat far too much of the stuff

As long as the big tins of Roses are still intact!!

sassie;3688781

They are not pressies, just choccies i got to eat over xmas, but they … They are not pressies, just choccies i got to eat over xmas, but they where nice - lol

in that case dont beat yourself up over it. enjoy the choccies and once theyre gone buy some more :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

well im a little embarressed to say, its more than 3 really, so far we have eaten 2 boxes of mince pies, the kids have eaten the big tubes of smarties each, 3 big boxes of after eight mints, 1 elizabeth shaw mints, and 1 deluxe box of biscuits, over the last month :oops:

i spy greed in the air!

Last year we munched our way through 3 tins of roses before xmos :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

debbielon;3688871

Last year we munched our way through 3 tins of roses before xmos … Last year we munched our way through 3 tins of roses before xmos :whistling:

lmfao - nice to see im not the only one with greed in my air :thumbsup:

omg:? is it off 2 the gym after christmas lol:giggle:

I'm drinking the Christmas wine........hey ho lol.......:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

julie 2;3689168

omg:? is it off 2 the gym after christmas lol:giggle:

dont think i best leave it that long :oops:

sassie;3688816

well im a little embarressed to say, its more than 3 really, so far we … well im a little embarressed to say, its more than 3 really, so far we have eaten 2 boxes of mince pies, the kids have eaten the big tubes of smarties each, 3 big boxes of after eight mints, 1 elizabeth shaw mints, and 1 deluxe box of biscuits, over the last month :oops:

ya greedy git :shock:

...that assie of yours will be looking like the other bints on here soon :whistling:

Thats why I dont buy them till a few days before Christmas, i can never hide them well enough that I cant find them:oops:

Original Poster Banned

owlass;3689477

ya greedy git :shock:...that assie of yours will be looking like the … ya greedy git :shock:...that assie of yours will be looking like the other bints on here soon :whistling:

and you'll still be loving it

sassie;3689583

:giggle::giggle:

sassie;3689583

not if it gets too big, i'd suffocate :-(

sassie;3688816

well im a little embarressed to say, its more than 3 really, so far we … well im a little embarressed to say, its more than 3 really, so far we have eaten 2 boxes of mince pies, the kids have eaten the big tubes of smarties each, 3 big boxes of after eight mints, 1 elizabeth shaw mints, and 1 deluxe box of biscuits, over the last month :oops:

:lol: Ditto the mince pies. Then 2 boxes Terrys All Gold ,1 box Milk Tray and a box of shortbread.
    Buy them all on `special` to save money.:oops: Ends up costing double and more cos I gotta buy them again.:whistling:
    Why oh why do I never learn. lol

i bought 6 tins of the £4 Roses and we have 2 left! :w00t: even now I can hear the after eights calling to me from the cupboard!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

owlass;3690586

not if it gets too big, i'd suffocate :-(

I would never let that happen, no point really

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;3690658

:lol: Ditto the mince pies. Then 2 boxes Terrys All Gold ,1 box Milk … :lol: Ditto the mince pies. Then 2 boxes Terrys All Gold ,1 box Milk Tray and a box of shortbread.Buy them all on `special` to save money.:oops: Ends up costing double and more cos I gotta buy them again.:whistling:Why oh why do I never learn. lol

bitseylango;3690695

i bought 6 tins of the £4 Roses and we have 2 left! :w00t: even now I can … i bought 6 tins of the £4 Roses and we have 2 left! :w00t: even now I can hear the after eights calling to me from the cupboard!!!!!!

pmsl - loads of us greeds in the air then :w00t:

bitseylango;3690695

i bought 6 tins of the £4 Roses and we have 2 left! :w00t: even now I can … i bought 6 tins of the £4 Roses and we have 2 left! :w00t: even now I can hear the after eights calling to me from the cupboard!!!!!!

:lol:
    I can hear them from here. I`m a coming to get them afore ye. :w00t:

sod it! just opened the after eights your fault sassie!

bitseylango;3690809

:x:viking:

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;3690809

are they the big box with 50% extra free :oops:

sassie;3690852

are they the big box with 50% extra free :oops:

That`ll be our half then Sassie.:whistling:

rosie2008;3690821

:x:viking:

:giggle: http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/nahrung/e010.gif

sassie;3690852

are they the big box with 50% extra free

no...the buy one get one free......still another box whispering in my ear :-D

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;3690886

That`ll be our half then Sassie.:whistling:

oh i couldnt eat another one, i got 5 of these when they where half price in tesco at £1-49 with 50% extra free, they where a massive box, so a few for family and a couple for us, out of 5 boxes theres two left :oops:

sassie;3690910

oh i couldnt eat another one, i got 5 of these when they where half price … oh i couldnt eat another one, i got 5 of these when they where half price in tesco at £1-49 with 50% extra free, they where a massive box, so a few for family and a couple for us, out of 5 boxes theres two left :oops:

You buy something nice to wear at Xmas??? Better return it..........2 sizes bigger for you:p lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30408
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…921
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …247806
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1515

See more discussions