And back again :)

Posted 25th Nov
Hello all!

Just a quick one to say hello, back again in this weird and wonderful site after a lapse of about 2 crazy years! Hopefully will be able to help out others as well benefitting from great deals!!!
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
Top comments
Probably in for a rude awakening. The site has changed significantly in recent times, drifting from a great community to a more commercially-driven heavily (some would say clumsy) moderated shopping channel.
9 Comments
Probably in for a rude awakening. The site has changed significantly in recent times, drifting from a great community to a more commercially-driven heavily (some would say clumsy) moderated shopping channel.
That’s ok, the forum seem still to be helpful and friendly... I’ve spent some time on mumsnet and oh boy!! That was something else plus I have managed to get myself a couple of good deals on things I was looking to buy so so far so good
AndyRoyd25/11/2019 20:36

Probably in for a rude awakening. The site has changed significantly in …Probably in for a rude awakening. The site has changed significantly in recent times, drifting from a great community to a more commercially-driven heavily (some would say clumsy) moderated shopping channel.

I think it’s always been commercially driven and it’s still not a bad community.
But if you are referring to the experts then yea I do kind of get where you are coming from, but they’ve a job to do and some do it well others not so much.

Needs reviewing imo.
Though looking at the comments on that 6 pence tin of biscuits post I might be mistaken
Welcome back missed you... Nice to have you back
We're glad you made parole
Shhhhh!!! You’ve blown my cover!!
Log out and never come back and keep in memory the good old hotukdeals where people use to post great deals and have a banther without being heavily moderated.
gcmarcal26/11/2019 15:38

Log out and never come back and keep in memory the good old hotukdeals …Log out and never come back and keep in memory the good old hotukdeals where people use to post great deals and have a banther without being heavily moderated.

Maybe you’re right but I think I’ll give it a go, like i said upthread cannot be worse than mumsnet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants