Groups

AND DONT YOU DARE FEELING DOWN AT ALL

Banned
    My way of thanking you all for making me smile throughout the day !

"When nothing is sure, everything
    is possible."

Margaret Drabble (1939 )
    English novelist

26 Comments

so true:)

:-D..

Banned

:thumbsup:...

Thank you, just what I needed and something I must remember :thumbsup:

Banned

I liked this, it give me a laugh (especially for all those techies out there)

inflection-point.com/jok…htm

Original Poster Banned

octobergirl;2595053

so true:)

dontdothatagain;2595077

:-D..

churchy2704;2595087

:thumbsup:...

Nice to see you all smile like that, Octobergirl you look lovely have we met before :-D

cheers

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2595098

Thank you, just what I needed and something I must remember :thumbsup:

I know, a few things at work are kinda getting on my nerves and reading this lifted me up

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2595105

I liked this, it give me a laugh (especially for all those techies out … I liked this, it give me a laugh (especially for all those techies out there)http://www.inflection-point.com/jokes/76.htm

Lollzz I like your thinking mate !

This guy was correct, " "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." --Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943" ..... 5 BILLION! :w00t:

Banned

5 computers.............I think I have the world's allowance in my house alone :w00t:

Dell_in_the_bed;2595159

I know, a few things at work are kinda getting on my nerves and reading … I know, a few things at work are kinda getting on my nerves and reading this lifted me up

I wish it was just work for me but hey life ain't meant to be easy and at the moment I seem to be doing a pretty good job at screwing mine up.

I am keeping the quote in my head though and it fits my situation perfectly :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2595634

I wish it was just work for me but hey life ain't meant to be easy and at … I wish it was just work for me but hey life ain't meant to be easy and at the moment I seem to be doing a pretty good job at screwing mine up.I am keeping the quote in my head though and it fits my situation perfectly :thumbsup:

And hence the angel or davil avatar ? I am sure things will take a better turn my best wishes for you ... I read somewhere "in restrospect the years of strugge will seem like the best in your life" also check your PM

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2595463

5 computers.............I think I have the world's allowance in my house … 5 computers.............I think I have the world's allowance in my house alone :w00t:

Lol you are a rich man ! Just recalled my director has five laptops at his home, are ?

Banned

fireheaven;2595634

I wish it was just work for me but hey life ain't meant to be easy and at … I wish it was just work for me but hey life ain't meant to be easy and at the moment I seem to be doing a pretty good job at screwing mine up.I am keeping the quote in my head though and it fits my situation perfectly :thumbsup:

You sound down :-(

You need cheering up?

Whats your favourite colour?

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2595653

Lol you are a rich man ! Just recalled my director has five laptops at … Lol you are a rich man ! Just recalled my director has five laptops at his home, are ?

Old ones in the kids rooms (2 kids), A broken one in the loft My laptop and my one I'm fixing for a friend :-D

So technically correct :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2595690

Old ones in the kids rooms (2 kids), A broken one in the loft My … Old ones in the kids rooms (2 kids), A broken one in the loft My laptop and my one I'm fixing for a friend :-DSo technically correct :w00t:

Lol IBM chief never realized that computer can break down I guess, but best of luck with the repairs .... :thumbsup:

Dell_in_the_bed;2595649

And hence the angel or davil avatar ? I am sure things will take a better … And hence the angel or davil avatar ? I am sure things will take a better turn my best wishes for you ... I read somewhere "in restrospect the years of strugge will seem like the best in your life" also check your PM

Thank you

Foosball Chum;2595668

You sound down :-(You need cheering up? :)Whats your favourite colour?

Err red :?

Anyway I don't wanna hijack the lovely intention of the OP with this thread :oops:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2595967

Err red :?Anyway I don't wanna hijack the lovely intention of the OP with … Err red :?Anyway I don't wanna hijack the lovely intention of the OP with this thread :oops:

FH do you know something half of the HUKD wants to make you smile ....

Original Poster Banned

The other half (50,000) are people who have not logged in because they forgot their passwords

Banned

http://www.multilink.in/images/christmas_flowers.jpg

Nicest ones I could find :-D

Original Poster Banned

Foosball Chum;2596262

Nicest ones I could find :-D

Oh thats so very nice of you I am sure FH will be flattered, rep added for you matey

Thank you both I am touched and its much appreciated xx

Aww, what a lovely thread, and whatever it is fireheaven, i hope things get better for you soon :).

Banned

WonderWoman;2598019

Aww, what a lovely thread, and whatever it is fireheaven, i hope things … Aww, what a lovely thread, and whatever it is fireheaven, i hope things get better for you soon :).

Foosball Chum;2598308

Red too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions