And heres the pics from the mods night out they didnt want us to see

14 replies
Found 28th Jan 2010
As title
>>>>>.

14 Comments

Original Poster

http://photos.bizarremag.com/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_49/bizarre_magazine_24940_13.jpg

the one on the left is Sigma - I'm sure

mod

I'm in blue of course
ASB is in red

looooool xx

Are you sure it is not additions delivering crayons to cheer everyone up overthere hard drives after the 10%did not work?

Crayons, i remember those back in the day!

supermod

DAMNOME;7686370

the one on the left is Sigma - I'm sure

:w00t: The two lumps are way off target in that shot - my 'bumps' are attached firmly to my chest

andywedge;7686396

I'm in blue of courseASB is in red

I thought it was franky boyle

sigma;7686423

:w00t: The two lumps are way off target in that shot - my 'bumps' are … :w00t: The two lumps are way off target in that shot - my 'bumps' are attached firmly to my chest

LOL

andywedge;7686396

sigma;7686423

:w00t: The two lumps are way off target in that shot - my 'bumps' are … :w00t: The two lumps are way off target in that shot - my 'bumps' are attached firmly to my chest

And Andys don't seem to exist, looks like he's been kicked there.

andywedge;7686396

You've got your own show in Vegas haven't you Andy :thumbsup:

sigma;7686423

OMG - I thought you was a man :giggle: - unless you is chatting about 'man 'boobs'? :oops:

mod

gal2792t;7686510

You've got your own show in Vegas haven't you Andy :thumbsup:

Indeed I do; very popular with the ladies
Mrs.Z;7686558

OMG - I thought you was a man :giggle: - unless you is chatting about … OMG - I thought you was a man :giggle: - unless you is chatting about 'man 'boobs'? :oops:

Oh, Sigma is all woman; oh boy, she is all woman :-D

4 poofs and a piano have been hit hard by JR's departure from the BBC.

sigma;7686423

:lol::lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3491
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226662
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1526
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247674

See more discussions