Groups

And i already thought the weather was bad

Just watching the weather (waiting for jonathan ross to come on, michael mcintyre and gerard butler tonight) and according to the weatherman between now and tomorrow afternoon the weather is gona get worse and worse, possible floods and gale force wind. How fantastic, and I already thought the weather here in 'sunny' blackpool was almost at its worst. moan over!

21 Comments

been quite bad down here in sw, theyve already closed the tamar bridge earlier

lol sunny blackpool who are you kidding lol.

Original Poster

i can here outside its already pretty awful here, I live right close to the sea so theres not much protection again the weather, only a few weeks ago our gates to the garden blew off, there in a heap in the garden, now anyone walking down the alley tht runs alongside the house can come in the garden for a jolly (or a wee more likely)

Original Poster

greyparrot;6883424

lol sunny blackpool who are you kidding lol.

I know its not sunny lived here all my life, was being sarcastic

tatemze;6883442

I know its not sunny lived here all my life, was being sarcastic

lol i know, i think everytime i have been to blackpool its been a hat and gloves jobby i live near manchester so its only 50mins down the motorway.

JayIce;6883411

been quite bad down here in sw, theyve already closed the tamar bridge … been quite bad down here in sw, theyve already closed the tamar bridge earlier

Yes, a bit calmer at this minute but there's a storm coming later!

Banned

i miss sunny blackpool

Really wet here, the wind seems to have died down now though, and it's not as cold as it has been thank goodness.

just been out with the dog and its strangely calm after horrendous downpours.........calm before the storm maybe

Original Poster

bitseylango;6883536

just been out with the dog and its strangely calm after horrendous … just been out with the dog and its strangely calm after horrendous downpours.........calm before the storm maybe

possibly, i hope it thunders here, i slept through the last thunderstorm, how dissappointing, I love a good thunderstorm

It was 70 degrees in London today we have all the best weather down south.

Bad weather? bunch of wimps lol, we get wind and rain all the time
    The Phillipines had 4 typhoons in a month, now that's something to talk about

ooh i love bad weather!! :thumbsup:

Blueberry yumyum;6884463

ooh i love bad weather!! :thumbsup:

Seriously?? :? :?

cw9652;6884467

Seriously?? :? :?

seriously!!.....can't wait for the storms and snow...:santa:

Blueberry yumyum;6884473

seriously!!.....can't wait for the storms and snow...:santa:

Snow I get.... Storms?? :?

cw9652;6884484

Snow I get.... Storms?? :?

stop it chris lol....:-D

Blueberry yumyum;6884501

stop it chris lol....:-D

Stop what!!!

I need to catch up with you. Hold on!

cw9652;6884513

Stop what!!! :)I need to catch up with you. Hold on!

i was being serious too lol......:-D..

Banned

bellabonkers;6883496

Really wet here, the wind seems to have died down now though, and it's … Really wet here, the wind seems to have died down now though, and it's not as cold as it has been thank goodness.

are you sure your talking about the weather:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions