Groups
    EXPIRED

And I thought the Hummer was bad....

Because the Hummer/Navigator/Escalade aren't big enough here comes the money.cnn.com/200…yes Navistar

At 258 inches, or 21-1/2 feet long, the CXT is about 4-1/2 feet longer than the new Hummer H2 pickup, and about 2 inches longer than the F-350 Crew Cab.

But the way it really towers over what's on the road now is in height. At 108 inches, or 9 feet, the CXT stands only a foot below a basketball rim and more than two feet above the Hummer or the F-350.

Insane. 6-10 mpg but I guess you could always tow a petrol trailer.

15 Comments

Great! Instead of settling for 2 parkin spaces, this thing probably needs 4! Well, at least you can always carry your other car on the back for emergencies!

Nick

I love hummers:)

Hah now you are going to look like the muppet bumping threads from 3.5 yrs ago thesaint

why are posts being deleted off here? whats going on????????????

edit - its paul messing with his toys!

I deleted the first 'bumb' and then he went and did it again and you guys responded. So now whatever eh.

Banned

OMG someones found a sense of humour;-)

lol just delete the thread paul, it is pretty pointless. but then again most threads are here

Banned

donnydude;1664385

lol just delete the thread paul, it is pretty pointless. but then again … lol just delete the thread paul, it is pretty pointless. but then again most threads are here

except mine of course:-D

i have to say your threads are very.................interesting sass!

Banned

donnydude;1664402

i have to say your threads are very.................interesting sass!

you wait till you see my finished place - lmao

Admin;1664365

Hah now you are going to look like the muppet bumping threads from 3.5 … Hah now you are going to look like the muppet bumping threads from 3.5 yrs ago thesaint

Dude, I look like a muppet daily! :giggle:

sassie;1664407

you wait till you see my finished place - lmao

I can't wait to see your finished place sass. What time do you want me to come round?

Banned

donnydude;1664760

I can't wait to see your finished place sass. What time do you want me to … I can't wait to see your finished place sass. What time do you want me to come round?

you mean what century - lol

http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/13/pf/autos/monster_truck/cap_navistar_cxt.03.jpg

Well i think it looks cute. Sign me up for a blue one for me and a pink one for the mrs

I'm not convinced that was worth bumping a four year old thread for and a lot has happened in that time particularly the American attitude towards size and mpg.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions