Groups

And i'm on my knee's

lookin for the answer, are we human or are we dancers

74 Comments

(You've gotta let me know)

If I had a pound everytime a girl asked me "shall I get on my knees?", I would be even richer.

nikkib123;3701345

Why, is that cos your only 4 foot tall???

No.

I'm 5'11.

Pay my respects to grace and virtue

Original Poster

The JFK;3701334

If I had a pound everytime a girl asked me "shall I get on my knees?", I … If I had a pound everytime a girl asked me "shall I get on my knees?", I would be even richer.

If i had a pound everytime you disrupted one of my thread's I would be a f****** millionaire

dean3988;3701395

If i had a pound everytime you disrupted one of my thread's I would be a … If i had a pound everytime you disrupted one of my thread's I would be a f****** millionair

All of your threads are complete failures until I get involved.

The JFK;3701334

If I had a pound everytime a girl asked me "shall I get on my knees?", I … If I had a pound everytime a girl asked me "shall I get on my knees?", I would be even richer.

dean3988;3701395

If i had a pound everytime you disrupted one of my thread's I would be a … If i had a pound everytime you disrupted one of my thread's I would be a f****** millionaire

:oops: Sorry!

Original Poster

The JFK;3701408

All of your threads are complete failures until I get involved.

Your life was a complete failure until you descovered hukd

dean3988;3701435

Your life was a complete failure until you descovered hukd

Wow, serious hate.

Unlike you Dean I have a life outside of the internet and my life was great before HUKD. My life is still great but now with HUKD I save a bit of money which I can spend on other things.

Send my condolences to good

Original Poster

The JFK;3701458

Wow, serious hate.Unlike you Dean I have a life outside of the internet … Wow, serious hate.Unlike you Dean I have a life outside of the internet and my life was great before HUKD. My life is still great but now with HUKD I save a bit of money which I can spend on other things.

What, spending your time going to school and hiding clothes?

have fun

k thnx bai

When I read the title...... I thought this was about how to please the boss and become a 5 star general at mcdonalds:roll:

They always did the best they could

Train Driver;3701481

When I read the title...... I thought this was about how to please the … When I read the title...... I thought this was about how to please the boss and become a 5 star general at mcdonalds:roll:

;-)

You taught me everything I know

You've got to let me go

dean3988;3701469

What, spending your time going to school and hiding clothes?have funk … What, spending your time going to school and hiding clothes?have funk thnx bai

Wow, serious hate.

Yes, school is fun, I have lots of mates there. I would advise you to go back to school unless you wan't to end up working at McDonalds for the rest of your life (which sounds fun :roll:).

My sign is vital

The JFK;3701546

Wow, serious hate.Yes, school is fun, I have lots of mates there. I would … Wow, serious hate.Yes, school is fun, I have lots of mates there. I would advise you to go back to school unless you wan't to end up working at McDonalds for the rest of your life (which sounds fun :roll:).

hes in college dummy, get a grip, you obv fancy dean or summit cos you constantly follow him and are in awe that he works in mcdz cos you constantly talk about it, did you know the kid who won masterchef this year started working in mcds

also some famous ppl who worked in mcdonalds are Shania Twain, sharon stone. jay leno. personally i think the most famous person to work in mcdz was jeff bezos, who for your information started amazon.com and its a billionare! so you really should keep you mouth shut silly little boy

My hands are cold

Original Poster

scotland88;3701615

hes in college dummy, get a grip, you obv fancy dean or summit cos you … hes in college dummy, get a grip, you obv fancy dean or summit cos you constantly follow him and are in awe that he works in mcdz cos you constantly talk about it, did you know the kid who won masterchef this year started working in mcds also some famous ppl who worked in mcdonalds are Shania Twain, sharon stone. jay leno. personally i think the most famous person to work in mcdz was jeff bezos, who for your information started amazon.com and its a billionare! so you really should keep you mouth shut silly little boy

+1

Original Poster

The JFK;3701546

Wow, serious hate.Yes, school is fun, I have lots of mates there. I would … Wow, serious hate.Yes, school is fun, I have lots of mates there. I would advise you to go back to school unless you wan't to end up working at McDonalds for the rest of your life (which sounds fun :roll:).

Your little cronies are little school kids?

enough said

The JFK;3701350

No.I'm 5'11.

on a chair

hang on I'll save you a bpc

" wow, some hatin"

And I'm on my knees

scotland88;3701615

hes in college dummy, get a grip, you obv fancy dean or summit cos you … hes in college dummy, get a grip, you obv fancy dean or summit cos you constantly follow him and are in awe that he works in mcdz cos you constantly talk about it, did you know the kid who won masterchef this year started working in mcds also some famous ppl who worked in mcdonalds are Shania Twain, sharon stone. jay leno. personally i think the most famous person to work in mcdz was jeff bezos, who for your information started amazon.com and its a billionare! so you really should keep you mouth shut silly little boy

Wow, serious hate.

A lot more failures who have ending being broke have worked in McDonalds than people who have gone on to be successful.

Sixth Form > College

KFC > McDonalds (not that I would ever work in either of the places)

Odds of Dean being a failure >>>>>>>>> Odds of Dean being a success

Me > You

Me > Dean

alnbowes;3701668

on a chair hang on I'll save you a bpc" wow, some hatin"

Wow, serious hate.

The JFK;3701682

Wow, serious hate.A lot more failures who have ending being broke have … Wow, serious hate.A lot more failures who have ending being broke have worked in McDonalds than people who have gone on to be successful.Sixth Form > CollegeKFC > McDonalds (not that I would ever work in either of the places)Odds of Dean being a failure >>>>>>>>> Odds of Dean being a successMe > YouMe > Dean

Alright scotty mate .....have you got that managers job in Maccy D's mate or are you still flippin the burgers .

:whistling:
    :w00t:

dean3988;3701663

Your little cronies are little school kids?enough said

Wow, serious hate.

Original Poster

The JFK;3701714

Wow, serious hate.

You do realise that everytime that you say Wow, serious hate. it basically means that you are beaten, you cannot think of a reply to beat me, so you lose, you fail, just like you do in life

k thnx bai

nikkib123;3701345

Why, is that cos your only 4 foot tall???

LMAO hilarious :P

dean3988;3701731

You do realise that everytime that you say Wow, serious hate. it … You do realise that everytime that you say Wow, serious hate. it basically means that you are beaten, you cannot think of a reply to beat me, so you lose, you fail, just like you do in lifek thnx bai

Wow, serious hate.

I have more money than you.

tigerallstars;3701671

And I'm on my knees

Can you just hold it there and let my mind do the rest..:thumbsup:..

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]
    Please don't tell me your a six foot tall 20 stone trucker[/COLOR]...

The JFK;3701682

Wow, serious hate.A lot more failures who have ending being broke have … Wow, serious hate.A lot more failures who have ending being broke have worked in McDonalds than people who have gone on to be successful.Sixth Form > CollegeKFC > McDonalds (not that I would ever work in either of the places)Odds of Dean being a failure >>>>>>>>> Odds of Dean being a successMe > YouMe > Dean

dude my first job at sixteen was mcd's by 17 i left school was in college AND coaching football fulltime, by 18 i was working and living in america, and now at 20 i have 3 jobs and am going to uni next year to do mental health nursing, ppl think mcdonalds is a joke, but its not, its one of the hardest jobs to do, front of house has to deal with little neds,chavs and junkies wanting stuff that isnt on the menu, kitcken has to keep up with the orders of said junkies chavs and neds, see to be perfectly honest, if it wasnt for working in mcdz i would be in the position i am in today and living the life or done the stuff i have done, if you can say by the time you turn 20 you are going to have traveled half way round the world two work for two years and have an education and come back to this country and work 3 jobs and go to uni then you can start talking, but your a sillt little kid who knows nothing,

Rant over

oh and mcds is a great place to work, a steping stone, its experience of a job!

http://sub.storainternet.com/imgupload/MuGel-1089143455.jpg

scotland88;3701796

dude my first job at sixteen was mcd's by 17 i left school was in college … dude my first job at sixteen was mcd's by 17 i left school was in college AND coaching football fulltime, by 18 i was working and living in america, and now at 20 i have 3 jobs and am going to uni next year to do mental health nursing, ppl think mcdonalds is a joke, but its not, its one of the hardest jobs to do, front of house has to deal with little neds,chavs and junkies wanting stuff that isnt on the menu, kitcken has to keep up with the orders of said junkies chavs and neds, see to be perfectly honest, if it wasnt for working in mcdz i would be in the position i am in today and living the life or done the stuff i have done, if you can say by the time you turn 20 you are going to have traveled half way round the world two work for two years and have an education and come back to this country and work 3 jobs and go to uni then you can start talking, but your a sillt little kid who knows nothing, Rant over oh and mcds is a great place to work, a steping stone, its experience of a job!

LOL @ you working at McDonalds.

The JFK;3701825

I had a feeeling you were taking it as a directtttt hitttttt scotty:whistling:

The JFK;3701825

that the best retort you could come back with ? cos you know you will never live the life i have lived or do the things or see the places i have seen!

alnbowes;3701833

I had a feeeling you were taking it as a directtttt hitttttt … I had a feeeling you were taking it as a directtttt hitttttt scotty:whistling:

dude this guy is a joke! lets not humor him anymore lol

Oh BTW i have finally managed to post sumat out me thread

http://www.dodgyscouser.com/pics/Names/4.jpg

edna_clouds;3701776

Can you just hold it there and let my mind do the … Can you just hold it there and let my mind do the rest..:thumbsup:..[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Please don't tell me your a six foot tall 20 stone trucker[/COLOR]...

Nope, 6ft right though ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions