Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2721757

YES!!!Funnilly enough...Boomtown Rats has just come on the local radio too

You had a good weekend ODB ?

Irish lads got it right

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2721774

You had a good weekend ODB ?

Dunno....cant remember a lot of it...spent Fri & Sat drunk...

how was yours?

Mondays suck!

took the decision not to work Mondays a few months back....best decision ever as when I go into work no-one has the Monday blues.....sweet, still work full-time over 4 days so no real loss to me

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2721778

Dunno....cant remember a lot of it...spent Fri & Sat drunk...how was … Dunno....cant remember a lot of it...spent Fri & Sat drunk...how was yours?

Alright, spent traveling and looking for bargins on blues after reading Ms. gem's thread :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Ciderbob;2721798

Mondays suck!

I guess only when you are expected to come to work on time and smile as well lol

choc1969;2721821

took the decision not to work Mondays a few months back....best decision … took the decision not to work Mondays a few months back....best decision ever as when I go into work no-one has the Monday blues.....sweet, still work full-time over 4 days so no real loss to me

:thumbsup: I wish I had that option

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2721860

Alright, spent traveling and looking for bargins on blues after reading … Alright, spent traveling and looking for bargins on blues after reading Ms. gem's thread :roll:

LOL

Fair enough...

XODVD :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2721870

LOLFair enough...XODVD :thumbsup:

Shush .....

Where is your stalker today ?

Solution to Monday blues...................

Work all weekend like me and then Monday is not the first day of the working
    week it's just "another" day.....................:-D

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2721908

Shush ..... Where is your stalker today ?

hiding in a bush somewhere stroking a doll of me and drooling probs

[CENTER]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/tgarstad/Happy-Monday.jpg[/CENTER]
    [COLOR=purple]GOOD MORNING[/COLOR]

Well i woke up to find the dog has chewed the kitchen door :x Great start to the week lol

Banned

jellybaby22;2721944

nope Im right here......or were you talking about one of the … nope Im right here......or were you talking about one of the others...??PS how do you know about the doll?

LOL

Ur too cute to be a stalker....

I know...cause I have one too...remember the one u sent me with the syringes in?

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2721944

nope Im right here......or were you talking about one of the … nope Im right here......or were you talking about one of the others...??PS how do you know about the doll?

He was talking about #33 ... you are number1 JB .....

Skafairy;2721968

Well i woke up to find the dog has chewed the kitchen door :x Great start … Well i woke up to find the dog has chewed the kitchen door :x Great start to the week lol

oh dear ... hope you've made him/her sit in the corner with paws on head !
    Is it a laminate floor that can be repaired ?

edit ... I Just re-read ................... am still half asleep & thought you said floor !

Original Poster Banned

Skafairy;2721968

Well i woke up to find the dog has chewed the kitchen door :x Great start … Well i woke up to find the dog has chewed the kitchen door :x Great start to the week lol

Big dog :?

Welcome to HUKD, hope this will make your Monday slightly better

Original Poster Banned

simon012;2721923

Solution to Monday blues...................Work all weekend like me and … Solution to Monday blues...................Work all weekend like me and then Monday is not the first day of the workingweek it's just "another" day.....................:-D

WOrk all weekend, dont have no such option, you having a jolly good time I reckon then

Kids are still on holiday so I got to stay in bed a bit longer.....lovely:-D

snowtiger;2721987

edit ... I Just re-read ................... am still half asleep & … edit ... I Just re-read ................... am still half asleep & thought you said floor !

phew.....thought it was just me :whistling:

It's just the edges of the door,I guess i will be using the sandpaper today lol.Snowtiger don't worry about it i am half asleep myself.Cant seem to wake up this morning.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2722006

phew.....thought it was just me :whistling:

MC you were at the pub early again were'nt you

Dell_in_the_bed;2722032

MC you were at the pub early again were'nt you

maybe :whistling:

:-D

Original Poster Banned

hellfire;2722005

Kids are still on holiday so I got to stay in bed a bit … Kids are still on holiday so I got to stay in bed a bit longer.....lovely:-D

HF, funny enough when my neice is around she makes sure I am up at 6 in the morning and in the car to one of the local dhabas (a roadside rest) at 7 a.m. she loves eating out :-D

jellybaby22;2722016

I always aim to be the best stalker I can be....:thumbsup:

muwaahhhh ODB said it, and I dare not disagree, you are a sweetheart and not a stalker

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2722038

maybe :whistling::-D

:thumbsup: I will drop in some time later today to order some peach juice and search for this someone missing :thinking:

Dell_in_the_bed;2722042

HF, funny enough when my neice is around she makes sure I am up at 6 in … HF, funny enough when my neice is around she makes sure I am up at 6 in the morning and in the car to one of the local dhabas (a roadside rest) at 7 a.m. she loves eating out :-D

I trained him from an early age! ;-)

Girls are more demanding than boys anyway I think. My neice is much the same.

Aw i feel for you Jellycat.My friends cat destroyed her leather sofa and her living room wallpaper.My dog just has a thing for wood.The door's the dining room table and my bed have all suffered lol.

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2722042

muwaahhhh ODB said it, and I dare not disagree, you are a sweetheart and … muwaahhhh ODB said it, and I dare not disagree, you are a sweetheart and not a stalker

:thumbsup:

Think its about time this sweetie showed us a pic!

Banned

jellybaby22;2722116

the world is not ready for that.....:giggle:

maybe.....

But I am!;-)

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2722101

:thumbsup:Think its about time this sweetie showed us a pic!

You have'nt seen so far :?

JB, can you put that bikini picture on again

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2722124

maybe.....But I am!;-)

I am sure I can be encouraged as well

Banned

jellybaby22;2722160

shh...stay quiet....that was between me and you....x

Well...to me the doll is far better than bikini pics...shows u care ;-)

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2722160

shh...stay quiet....that was between me and you....x

But you said ODB can see :? Have you removed the tattooo ?

Boo hoo Monday again. The weekend went in the blink of an eye.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten12
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047182
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691423
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453

See more discussions