Groups

And November's stupid award goes to....

Cornwall County Council!

Congratulations!!

You must feel so proud.

13 Comments

hahahahaahah

Erm any particular reason why it should go to Cornwall County Council and not to Alistair Darling or have I missed something here?

Original Poster

He's always stupid. lol

Well yeah, but the 2.5% off VAT idea is about as much use as balls on a pope, so that must make him a contender!

Spod;3597574

....as much use as balls on a pope....

LOL!!! Love it - never heard that before.... REP

I'm using that tomorrow - hope you don't mind? :-D

emasu love your humour

emasu;3597497

He's always stupid. lol

...so are CCC - believe me!!

Cornwall County Council were one of the reasons I moved out of Cornwall a few months back.
    A super place runied by a few idiots.

Mustn't forget though that it is the local folk down there who willingly vote the council leaders in & allow them to plod along at the taxpayer's expenses, making stupid, ill-informed decisions.

TBH, I don't think the CCC have ever really had any interest in Newquay airpot, which is a shame as it could be a superb link for the county to the rest of europe, a money-spinner & even a source of mass employment & income generation for the local economy and by god does Newquay need that right now.

No forward thinking, no initiative & no ambition.:roll:

karaokecolin;3601824

Cornwall County Council were one of the reasons I moved out of Cornwall a … Cornwall County Council were one of the reasons I moved out of Cornwall a few months back.A super place runied by a few idiots.Mustn't forget though that it is the local folk down there who willingly vote the council leaders in & allow them to plod along at the taxpayer's expenses, making stupid, ill-informed decisions.TBH, I don't think the CCC have ever really had any interest in Newquay airpot, which is a shame as it could be a superb link for the county to the rest of europe, a money-spinner & even a source of mass employment & income generation for the local economy and by god does Newquay need that right now.No forward thinking, no initiative & no ambition.:roll:

On the button there Col, but you forgot to mention the ludicrously high council tax levels and the total squandering ot the Objective One millions. :w00t:
    Hope all is going well for you and all your family, especially the baby (Ahh)!!

Banned

hahaha......stupid or wot

Yep - all well thank you Chesso - I must pop a piccy or 2 on here -

Hope all is good your way too.

I must get off my Cornwall soap-box but as I'm sure you know, it ain't half frustrating!!

Col.

karaokecolin;3610712

Yep - all well thank you Chesso - I must pop a piccy or 2 on here - Hope … Yep - all well thank you Chesso - I must pop a piccy or 2 on here - Hope all is good your way too.I must get off my Cornwall soap-box but as I'm sure you know, it ain't half frustrating!!Col.

Yes, all good here. Retirement is going very well indeed. You can follow my recent travels on the 'Show us your photos' thread if you have an empty minute and that's a good place to put your own pics, come to think of it. Baby and New Forest, if memory serves me well, would be excellent 'subjects'.:thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/for…205

agaveworm;3597665

LOL!!! Love it - never heard that before.... REPI'm using that tomorrow - … LOL!!! Love it - never heard that before.... REPI'm using that tomorrow - hope you don't mind? :-D

No problem! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions