Groups

And now for something completely different

Anyone wondering what happened to the fantasy foorball league we had up and running last year well what with the last of the season nearly upon us, I thought I would start a MotoGP Fantasy league up and your all welcome to join..

I've joined the Eurosport Fantasy MotoGP game at
    fantasy.moto.eurosport.com

and I bet that my team, Crazylegs Petrol Sniffers, will beat any team you can put together!

I challenge you to join my mini league. Go to the game ( at fantasy.moto.eurosport.com/?pa…ter ), pick your team then use the mini league admin' option to join my mini league.

The details you need are:
    League Name:
    Cheeky Buggers league 2008
    League password:
    zoom

It's not hard and it doesn't cost anything plus there are some great prizes to win, so unless you're afraid of getting beaten I'm looking forward to seeing you in my league soon!

You need to do it soon though registration closes at 17:00pm on the 7/3/08 thats later today

Anyone up for it..Lots of beginners in there already who have never played, so get yourself in build your team and enter the mini-league..You never know lady luck may be shining on you and you might win it..But you gotta be in it to win it..See you in there..:-)

5 Comments

Entered. Not sure that my team will be that successful though

Original Poster

No worries Lynus Theres quite a few beginners in there so your in good company mate...

Anymore for the Cheeky B**gers league..:-D

Original Poster

C'mon people let the fun begin..:-D

Update We have the most members in a mini league and are in position no.1 in the league of leagues..

i requested to join

Original Poster

Anyone else interested as only just over 1 hour until lockdown..

Lots of people in this league now and at no.1 in league of leagues for most members in a mini league..

Better hurry...:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions