And the name of my New Cat Is...................................................................................

Found 1st May 2009
Thanks to everyone who suggested a name for our new cat. If you remember he is our 5th (I know !!!), all white and about two years old.

So, after much deliberation, umming and arghing, we finally settle on..........

OTIS

What do you think guys, ok or not?

1. Misc
  2. Cat
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cat
15 Comments

buster
poppy
lawrence

Well thats what mine are called

Original Poster

Desperation I think, after a week of thinking up names, and always someone objecting, it was the only name that didn't get a straight NO.

It has to be Zero

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5096396

we called our kitten Phoenix, the kids chose it, they're mad on Harry … we called our kitten Phoenix, the kids chose it, they're mad on Harry Potter, the kitten is ginger so it reminded them of fire (Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix) - Phoenix rising from the ashes I think was the reasoning behind it,lol

Well Hedwig was suggested several times cos my sons currently on his 3rd Harry Potter book, but he just didn't look like a Hedwig :whistling:

You've named it after an elevator? :w00t:

Original Poster

Shambolic;5096484

You've named it after an elevator? :w00t:

YEP, but has already been nicknamed Otis Shedding by the number of hairs he's shed around the place :roll:

thats a cute name. Welcome OTIS! x x x

KazzyD;5096544

YEP, but has already been nicknamed Otis Shedding by the number of hairs … YEP, but has already been nicknamed Otis Shedding by the number of hairs he's shed around the place :roll:

:thumbsup: Good name.

mine was called Purry - miss him

starsparkle2311;5096396

we called our kitten Phoenix, the kids chose it, they're mad on Harry … we called our kitten Phoenix, the kids chose it, they're mad on Harry Potter, the kitten is ginger so it reminded them of fire (Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix) - Phoenix rising from the ashes I think was the reasoning behind it,lol

crukshanks

Good name that, ours are Tilly,Polly,Daisy:)

welshsoldier;5096362

busterpoppylawrenceWell thats what mine are called

Better than ours who got lumped with the name Stumpy! (because he was born with only 3 legs - the front left leg is nowt but a stump!

Original Poster

mikebike;5096672

Good name that, ours are Tilly,Polly,Daisy:)

We now have:

Willow
Jasmine
Tillie
Tynee
& Otis

I would have called it Geoff!

octobergirl;5096608

mine was called Purry - miss him

you got a lisp :thinking:
Post a comment
@