Groups

And the vote for most racist xmas song goes to.....

John Lennon - Happy Christmas.

Never noticed how non PC this song is? Check the Youtube link 1m25s onwards. Enjoy.

(Extras fans will know what i'm on about pretty quickly)

25 Comments

Here is me thinking it was WHITE Christmas

Banned

coz john lennons a well known racist.....

grrrr

not intended i think, different times i guess

extras :thumbsup:

i love this song. totally no racism in it he was married to a japanese woman and she wasn't offended!! poor guy just wanted peace and was killed by a maniac stalker

brangelina;3798357

i love this song. totally no racism in it he was married to a chinese … i love this song. totally no racism in it he was married to a chinese woman and she wasn't offended!!

so because she wasnt offended means its not racist? :roll:

I agree that it wasnt meant as racist or anything but that bit of your message is wrong imho

I didnt know Lennon was a footy fan? Newcastle, Brazil and Man utd must love that song.

Titchimp;3798372

so because she wasnt offended means its not racist? :roll:I agree that it … so because she wasnt offended means its not racist? :roll:I agree that it wasnt meant as racist or anything but that bit of your message is wrong imho

ooohhhh!!

Original Poster

phatboy123;3798330

not intended i think, different times i guessextras :thumbsup:

You know ;-) Without the bit from extras I would never have even noticed.

Just to put this straight, I don't think it was meant as a racist comment, but it does highlight how times change and the fact it would/could now be taken as one.

Banned

Shengis;3798417

You know ;-) Without the bit from extras I would never have even … You know ;-) Without the bit from extras I would never have even noticed.Just to put this straight, I don't think it was meant as a racist comment, but it does highlight how times change and the fact it would/could now be taken as one.

now that would depend on if you were 1 or not....:thinking:

Just goes to prove if you go out looking for Purple Strawberries you will find them ;-)

i just checked, he aint on the leaked bnp memberlist.

Banned

Yh see what your saying but this song was written as a protest song against Vietnam and not as a 'true' Christmas song.

The lines that we are referring to 'the yellow and the red ones' are not his view, but the view of many Americans and other countries, to state the obvious, meant to show we are all the same...Yellow obvo refering to the 'enemy' Vietnamese and Red obvo Russia & Communism..the biggest Enemies of America during that period

What was ok then obvo isnt now due to this PC nonsense..the point is still the same though

Ah Vietnam...what a fab subject!

Banned

vietnam.... a place where you can use m16's on cows

at a price

Banned

casparwhite;3798529

vietnam.... a place where you can use m16's on cows at a price

'twas fun.... :whistling:

ODB_69;3798502

Yh see what your saying but this song was written as a protest song … Yh see what your saying but this song was written as a protest song against Vietnam and not as a 'true' Christmas song.The lines that we are referring to 'the yellow and the red ones' are not his view, but the view of many Americans and other countries, to state the obvious, meant to show we are all the same...Yellow obvo refering to the 'enemy' Vietnamese and Red obvo Russia & Communism..the biggest Enemies of America during that periodWhat was ok then obvo isnt now due to this PC nonsense..the point is still the same thoughAh Vietnam...what a fab subject!

well said:thumbsup:

Original Poster

snowtiger;3798472

Just goes to prove if you go out looking for Purple Strawberries you will … Just goes to prove if you go out looking for Purple Strawberries you will find them ;-)

Just looked for some and got nothing:x:w00t::santa:

snowtiger;3798472

Just goes to prove if you go out looking for Purple Strawberries you will … Just goes to prove if you go out looking for Purple Strawberries you will find them ;-)

You had to get there before John though.

the dam-busters dog..............................now thaht was a different era

Alfonse;3799354

the dam-busters dog..............................now thaht was a … the dam-busters dog..............................now thaht was a different era

Lol.
    blogs.news.com.au/new…575

Titchimp;3799431

Lol. … Lol. http://blogs.news.com.au/news/splat/index.php/news/comments/adolf_hitler_refused_a_birthday_cake/46575

What a stupid fokker

Not you Titchimp

Banned

Shengis;3799117

Just looked for some and got nothing:x:w00t::santa:

OMFG I FOUND SOME!!!

[IMG]farm3.static.flickr.com/240…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

brb looking for Nessie....

Original Poster

ODB_69;3799867

OMFG I FOUND … OMFG I FOUND SOME!!![IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2403/2448837518_e539384870.jpg?v=0[/IMG]brb looking for Nessie....

:lol:

Don't forget your tree fiddy, just in case ;-)

Banned

Shengis;3799884

:lol:Don't forget your tree fiddy, just in case ;-)

:w00t:

Damn..almost forgot loooooool

acecatcher3;3798492

i just checked, he aint on the leaked bnp memberlist.

Loads of people have mentioned that to me recently. I would hate to be one of them people :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
      3. What do these 2 men have in common912
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions