Groups

And to top it all

Banned
    Kids Grandmother just died minutes ago

20 Comments

Sorry to hear that, Hope she got to see the kids open there presents?

Original Poster Banned

Now have to wake the kids up

YouDontWantToKnow

I have been there, wait till the morning buddy.

Condolences

Sorry for your loss

YouDontWantToKnow

Sorry to hear that My condolences

So sorry to hear that . Don't wake the kids up unless you absolutely have to . Let them finish Christmas day on a happy note . They will have enough to deal with in the next few days . My thoughts are with your family

Sorry for your loss

YouDontWantToKnow

Why?

My condolences.

Original Poster Banned

RossD89

My condolences.

Not to me mate. I am just gutted for the kids. x

YouDontWantToKnow

Kids Grandmother just died minutes ago

And you're on HUKDs talking about it? Prioritys?
    Edited by: "oUkTuRkEyIII" 26th Dec 2016

Banned

Youdontwanttoknow, Are you drunk?
    Edited by: "cchopps" 26th Dec 2016

Think this post should be put to bed come on it's a bit much it's the bloody internet a shopping site not the right place dont you think ?

My condolences to your family on your loss. No need for the foul language though.

Or you can just get off the internet for a bit and figure out what to do next, get your priorities straight, it's 2.18am in the morning and you have to deal with something more important, and here you are arguing on the internet?

Come on, you're better than this.

YouDontWantToKnow

Are you taking the mick?

No I'm not . I'm talking from bitter experience .

I commented on this thread to offer you my sympathy and support . I know what it is like to have someone die at a time like this . I had to do CPR on my husband on his birthday then call his family and tell them to get over quick because he wasn't going to live . I then had to tell my son he would never see his dad again and then I had to switch the life support off and watch the person I loved most in all the world die . I assume you posted this because you wanted support . I wanted to offer this because i had to do allvthat alone . I wasn't trying to take the Mick . I was just trying to get you to calm down and get things in perspective .

Original Poster Banned

oUkTuRkEyIII

I don't have any rules.

Yes you do. You have a rule not to publish PMs..... but I guess you forgot that one.

YouDontWantToKnow

NoThey dont need me right now. The kids need their mum & their dad. Then … NoThey dont need me right now. The kids need their mum & their dad. Then it will settle & then they will need me.

deep breaths old bean, try not to tell the kids for as long as you can, if you need to chat and kick off pm me, I hope today is better than you think it will be xx

I'm going to lock this while everyone takes a deep breath.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions