Groups

andorid and flash question

hiya my firend got her son an android for xmas but he cant play his games etc as it doesnt have flash on it.
    My friend downloaded it onto the memeory card and put it in but coudlnt get the programme up to run it

I have no idea about these so was wondering if anyone can tell me how you can get flash loaded onto it please?

many thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Lol, why would the PC version work on it. Anyway Flash only works on … Lol, why would the PC version work on it. Anyway Flash only works on Android 2.2, does the device have that?

i have no idea lol . I will ask her tomorrow. She doesnt have a clue either really.

Where does she need to download flash from? from on the android?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

No, it should be built into 2.2, once we know what he has we'll know if … No, it should be built into 2.2, once we know what he has we'll know if it can be updated.

ok cool thanks i will find out and let you know

thanks for your help x

What is the phone?

Original Poster

sorry its an andorid tablet

what android tablet?

lol

jamierichardson129

where are you based?

lol sorry wrong thread. flashing via Odin is very easy though if you know anyone that uses computers abit. you can update to jelly bean on the s2 now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions