Groups

Andriod App Store / Sony Ericsson Xpedia X10 Apps?

Any got any recommendations for any App Sites for Andriod Phones, or the SE X10

I already have the Se-nse Forum bookmarked, but wondered if there any Apps related sites. After some footy (safc) stuff and wondered mine a look at other stuff as well

9 Comments

Original Poster

HELP please

I've found two apps I would like installing onto my X10, but dont have a clue how to do it :-(

Original Poster

can some one please help

I need to transfer some apps from PC to SE x10 but dont have a clue

For goodness sake, perhaps no one has a clue, or can help
    Why not try the android forum X10?

Banned

try getting a dumbphone if you can't use a smartphone.

Can you not just use android market?

Original Poster

boydent999

For goodness sake, perhaps no one has a clue, or can helpWhy not try the … For goodness sake, perhaps no one has a clue, or can helpWhy not try the android forum X10?

"tut" to you 1st comment, but thanks for the recommendation for the forum. Just registered and posted. Thanks
    Edited by: "Disco" 29th Sep 2010

Original Poster

i cant download Appbrain Market. The install seems to start, but then just hangs :-(

If you can get hold of the .apk file, just grab and appinstaller or its equivalent and that will then install the app via a sd card etc

Banned

Disco

i cant download Appbrain Market. The install seems to start, but then … i cant download Appbrain Market. The install seems to start, but then just hangs :-(

I think the phone is broken. take it back to the shop.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. JBHIFI.CO.UK warning SCAMMERS2643
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?35
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?67
      4. Dell Outlet Alternatives22

See more discussions