Groups

Android app and flamedeer, are there issues

hi is anyone else having problems with catching flamedeers with the android app, over this last few days when they pop up, I've clicked on them within a sec but keep getting too late, however on the windows laptop they could be sitting for a few secs longer and still able to be caught

23 Comments

I have the same problem.
    and the post when can you trade your flamedeers is full so Im not aure where can I post what Ive got?

same here

I think it has finished now x

The comp finished days ago.

The competition opens on 19:00 GMT, December 5, 2016 and closes on 18:59 GMT, December 15, 2016.
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 18th Dec 2016

Tell the reindeer that

Original Poster

Rich44

Tell the reindeer that

​that'll explain it then, though can still capture on desktop

thanks

If you update the app - they should stop appearing..

No problem on IOS - ha ha ha ha

Original Poster

SamSungTab

If you update the app - they should stop appearing..

​my app is up to date

still showing up with an up to date app and cleared cash

would be fantastic if they could stop these popping up when the competition ends.

Original Poster

I ended up clearing my cache and data and haven't had any since

I wish it did the same for me, did that, just got one pop up this morning

Original Poster

got two in this last few hours myself

I'm completely oblivious to this thing. When browsing on my iPad just now I had a pop up at the bottom saying something like catch the flamedeer. I click the pop up and it said I'd lost. Is that all that's supposed to happen? Or am I supposed to look on the page like a where's wally sort of thing?

Original Poster

darren_85

I'm completely oblivious to this thing. When browsing on my iPad just now … I'm completely oblivious to this thing. When browsing on my iPad just now I had a pop up at the bottom saying something like catch the flamedeer. I click the pop up and it said I'd lost. Is that all that's supposed to happen? Or am I supposed to look on the page like a where's wally sort of thing?

No, the competition ended 15th Dec

flintstone

No, the competition ended 15th Dec

I know but it would be good to know for next year!

Original Poster

darren_85

I know but it would be good to know for next year!

​when you browse hukd they will randomly appear on both desktop and mobile, so you just 'catch' them when you see them and if lucky enough to catch enough to fill a group or one of the one off u can win a prize

Original Poster

BTW I'm still getting them, so I've finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled, so hopefully all over now

Original Poster

guessing that reinstalling makes no differences, 5 mins after and another appeared

Original Poster

and I thought an update to the app would have removed them, but no

same here.. i have update my app too

Still popping up here on Android too; not actually caught it though, clicking on it brings up the Sorry message.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions