Android box

Found 31st Mar
What in you opinion is the best android box to buy..
Community Updates
Ask
29 Comments
Depends on budget too. Min 2gb ram.
I have a kodi box at the moment but I was told the android box were much better for using abroad ( Portugal and Spain ) Budget around 50 pound..
No such thing as a Kodi box, it's just an android box with Kodi on it. What's the spec of the box you have might be ok as is.
richje10011 m ago

richje10011 m ago

Sorry its not a kodi box its a amazon fire box...
caverncity2 m ago

No such thing as a Kodi box, it's just an android box with Kodi on it. …No such thing as a Kodi box, it's just an android box with Kodi on it. What's the spec of the box you have might be ok as is.

Sorry Its a amazon fire box..
I have had many android boxes and have been looking at others to replace my fire TV box but the fire TV does what I want even though I don't use it for Amazon plus a lot of android boxes are rooted so you won't be able to watch the likes of nowtv etc
Beelink are good and Minix but minix are expensive
caverncity8 m ago

Thanks, that's what I was thinking ..Its someone said the android box was better than the amazon fire box..
caverncity10 m ago

Thank you I'm just wondering if the android box is worth getting as I already have a amazon fire box...
Masonic11135 m ago

Thank you I'm just wondering if the android box is worth getting as I …Thank you I'm just wondering if the android box is worth getting as I already have a amazon fire box...

Well I still have mine so that should say something. There's plenty out there just depends on what you want to use it for. The fire TV 4k I have has never missed a beat and as long as I can side load what I want there's no need to change just yet
By the way I don't use Kodi anymore, there's no need to.
caverncity55 m ago

By the way I don't use Kodi anymore, there's no need to.

How come?
If you dont mind spending the cash, the Best Android TV device is the Nvidia Shield. Without a doubt the best. you can pop Kodi on there (got mine connected to my Sunologu NAS), Netflix, Amazon primer video the lot. Just a great device good too if you have a decent PC in the house and want to play games in front on the TV as its a stream device too built in chromecast and can control a bucnh on stuff from google home too
If I was to buy a android box can I download and stream my cctv like I have on my phone onto my tv , so In other words can you download the apps like you can on a mobile or pc
darthvader666uk8 h, 0 m ago

If you dont mind spending the cash, the Best Android TV device is the …If you dont mind spending the cash, the Best Android TV device is the Nvidia Shield. Without a doubt the best. you can pop Kodi on there (got mine connected to my Sunologu NAS), Netflix, Amazon primer video the lot. Just a great device good too if you have a decent PC in the house and want to play games in front on the TV as its a stream device too built in chromecast and can control a bucnh on stuff from google home too

Thanks...
H96 pro plus is a good box. H96 max is a newer version, but it's a bit expensive.
darthvader666uk8 h, 24 m ago

If you dont mind spending the cash, the Best Android TV device is the …If you dont mind spending the cash, the Best Android TV device is the Nvidia Shield. Without a doubt the best. you can pop Kodi on there (got mine connected to my Sunologu NAS), Netflix, Amazon primer video the lot. Just a great device good too if you have a decent PC in the house and want to play games in front on the TV as its a stream device too built in chromecast and can control a bucnh on stuff from google home too

Thank you, I'll have a look at it..
MIDURIX21 m ago

H96 pro plus is a good box. H96 max is a newer version, but it's a bit …H96 pro plus is a good box. H96 max is a newer version, but it's a bit expensive.

Thanks ..it looks good ... pricey though..
Masonic11130 m ago

oh yeah but you can get them in black friday and prime day sales (got mine about 2 years ago for £78).
scaffolder1st Apr

If I was to buy a android box can I download and stream my cctv like I …If I was to buy a android box can I download and stream my cctv like I have on my phone onto my tv , so In other words can you download the apps like you can on a mobile or pc

Yee
Masonic1112 h, 21 m ago

I got two h96 pro plus boxes for around £50, that's hardly pricey. If you spent £40 you would get about half as good a box, so certainly worth it.
MIDURIX32 m ago

I got two h96 pro plus boxes for around £50, that's hardly pricey. If you …I got two h96 pro plus boxes for around £50, that's hardly pricey. If you spent £40 you would get about half as good a box, so certainly worth it.

I looked on Amazon and they were 90 pounds..
Masonic1111 m ago

I looked on Amazon and they were 90 pounds..

I asked a guy outside my house and he said £150
MIDURIX12 m ago

I asked a guy outside my house and he said £150

I'll have a look around to see the best prices... thanks ..
Masonic11128 m ago

I'll have a look around to see the best prices... thanks ..

Make sure you get the 3GB not 2GB one. On ebay it's £50 from China or £10-15 more for UK stock.
I was just looking on Ebay... I will ..thanks again..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions