Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Android box

Posted 1st Nov
Can anyone recommend a decent android box please (preloaded would be great unless I’m dreaming) - currently have the Leelbox M9S it’s been a great box but a little slow these days.

I have no idea about them it’s a present for my husband who takes control of all the remote controls n the house

Many Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Pre-loaded with what?
Try resetting your current box first
Nvidia shield
chocci01/11/2019 09:08

Try resetting your current box first

It's an S812 on android 5.1 so if it's anything like my tronfy that unfortunately doesnt sort it.
Best Android box is an Nvidia shield, last year i got a mecool box and they are decent and google certified. Take a look on amazon as they have a few of them with money off vouchers. Wouldn't go for anything less than android 9 as you won't get any upgrades with them so whatever version of android is on the box when bought is what you're stuck with.
m1keyp1key01/11/2019 10:09

Best Android box is an Nvidia shield, last year i got a mecool box and …Best Android box is an Nvidia shield, last year i got a mecool box and they are decent and google certified. Take a look on amazon as they have a few of them with money off vouchers. Wouldn't go for anything less than android 9 as you won't get any upgrades with them so whatever version of android is on the box when bought is what you're stuck with.

Thank you
m1keyp1key01/11/2019 10:09

Best Android box is an Nvidia shield, last year i got a mecool box and …Best Android box is an Nvidia shield, last year i got a mecool box and they are decent and google certified. Take a look on amazon as they have a few of them with money off vouchers. Wouldn't go for anything less than android 9 as you won't get any upgrades with them so whatever version of android is on the box when bought is what you're stuck with.

The Nvidia Shield is close to £200 so unaffordable for most of us. The Android boxes can go for £20-£30.
claire751901/11/2019 10:58

Thank you

note that they are around £150 so he may not be too pleased that you have paid that much considering your current box is about £20
Tx3 mini 2gb version eBay about £24
You pay what you get for!
esar01/11/2019 11:44

You pay what you get for!

Unless it's a 99p/8.99 echo, then you get quite a lot your money.
The new s905x3 boxes are really well specced and £20-30 for a 2/16gb or 4/32gb on aliexpress. They're much more powerful than the others you're being recommended so far.

Pre loaded is just a made up thing and pretty pointless.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 1st Nov
Without going into extended dull reasoning a 4GB/64GB S905x2 Kodi-pre-installed And9 box is great value at under £35 delivered with comfort of Amazon fulfillment amazon.co.uk/And…Z4/
Pre-installed does not necessarily equate to pre-loaded.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants