android camera help

Found 1st Jan
i recently got the nokia 8 & have just noticed today upon using the selfie camera there are blackish/grey horizontal lines moving from left to right across the screen. they are not there using the main camera.
I had a huawei p9 before & remember this sometimes happened wen recording video.
anyone know what's causing this & a solution?
i'm really hoping its not an ongoing issue with the n8 as i'm tied into a 2 year contract
Community Updates
AskElectronics
4 Comments
Dirt or scratch across lens on front camera. Maybe the screen protector edge is across the camera lens?
wayners19 m ago

Dirt or scratch across lens on front camera. Maybe the screen protector …Dirt or scratch across lens on front camera. Maybe the screen protector edge is across the camera lens?

Cleaned the screen and no scratch is visible, the phone is brand new. Protector edge not over camera lens.
Had a few issues with sd card putting lines across the odd picture but not everyone. Also some phone cases with a flash going off caused problems with picture but I think you have a faulty phone.. Return it
Edited by: "wayners" 2nd Jan
Whats the lighting source? Artificial, or are you using natural light? It might be due to using artificial light, so try taking a shot using natural light if you have not done so already.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants