Android compatible smartwatch watch with ECG, GPS, Spotify playback

Posted 8th Jan 2023 (Posted 13 h, 5 m ago)
H, I'm looking for a watch with these features that isn't a Samsung because they are not much use if you dont have a Samsung phone.

Can anyone give a guide on what is available that fits this bracket. I need to be able to take ECG, blood pressure, have GPS and play Spotify with inbuilt memory.

I know of the Garmin venu 2 but can't think of any others.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    It's quite easy to enable BP and ECG on none Samsung phones. Took me about 5 minutes. (edited)
    Author
    I was under the impression that a lot of features of the Samsung watches aren't available on non Samsung phones
  2. Avatar
    Ignoring blood pressure I would have said the Fitbit Sense series, or the Google Pixel Watch.

The blood pressure feature honestly isn’t accurate nor reliable and is why very few devices support it. If you want to accurately test this I recommend getting a dedicated BP Cuff. Either of the two above watches will cover you for everything else.

I have to be honest though, in my experience, I’ve tried both, and a handful of others - All left me personally disappointed when compared to the Apple Watch. I appreciate it’s no good without iPhone, but they all seem to lack the refinement in comparison.
  3. Avatar
    Huawei watched are underrated. Check out the active watch 3 and the latest huawei D.

consumer.huawei.com/uk/…le/
  4. Avatar
    Apart from lacking Blood pressure i would say look at the Ticwatch 3 pro.

Full WearOS smartwatch with very good battery life.
    Author
    Theres a seller doing them on eBay for £107 aswell (edited)
Top Merchants