Groups

Android internet browsers for viewing videos like iPhone

I'm considering switching from iPhone to android, but android has a sh*t way of opening videos, its embedded and I don't like it like that so is there a browsers that opens it in the videos player like the iPhone?

Thanks!

7 Comments

what kind of videos?

You talking about those embeded flash videos?

Original Poster

just any videos, like on the iphone if you are reading n article and it has a youtube video at the bottom, you can click it and it will open it into the media player but with this Desire S, it plays the videos in the browser and its looks pants

click on the bottom right of most videos and it will launch it full screen, or if its a you tube video you can click on it and select either you tube app or browser.

Edited by: "garbage456" 26th Apr 2011

Original Poster

garbage456

click on the bottom right of most videos and it will launch it full … click on the bottom right of most videos and it will launch it full screen, or if its a you tube video you can click on it and select either you tube app or browser.

I've done that thanks mate, I was just wondering if there was a better way of doing or not as it feels a bit laggy

using skyfire as my main browser. it has its own video launcher amongst other nice features.

My Galaxy S automatically view video in the embedded player.

moob

My Galaxy S automatically view video in the embedded player.

Yep mine does too, but you can if you want also play it in the browser as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions