Android Midrange Phone Guide for Value June 2020

Posted 31st May
docs.google.com/spr…dit

Updated for this month, i've not changed much.

I don't think my picks for the price ranges have changed tbh since last month.

Under £150 - Note 8T
£150-200 - Realme 6 / Redmi Note 9S
£200-250 - Mi 9T / Redmi Note 9 Pro

Thanks to @MrSwitch for all the deals which led me to making this guide for everyone to use. anything ive missed mate?

Upcoming midrangers:
Redmi 10X
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Not that I can see, but then again I'm tired 😴
MrSwitch31/05/2020 12:52

Not that I can see, but then again I'm tired 😴

Hi neo, would like an opinion please, the missus is "looking" to change her phone, she currently has the P20 (not pro not lite) which of xioami phones would you say is the equivalent as she wants an upgrade but designated me to take the blame sorry find her one
nopartylikeansclubparty31/05/2020 13:31

Hi neo, would like an opinion please, the missus is "looking" to change … Hi neo, would like an opinion please, the missus is "looking" to change her phone, she currently has the P20 (not pro not lite) which of xioami phones would you say is the equivalent as she wants an upgrade but designated me to take the blame sorry find her one

I'm guessing neo is me. Hard to say because Huawei have such good cameras.

Pixel 3a or 9 Pro I would say are the closest to the p20 camera wise
toge31/05/2020 13:46

I'm guessing neo is me. Hard to say because Huawei have such good …I'm guessing neo is me. Hard to say because Huawei have such good cameras.Pixel 3a or 9 Pro I would say are the closest to the p20 camera wise

Thank you, i know it's hard to judge equivalent, I think she would be a bit daft to swap unless she wants something substantial better..

Thank you again
nopartylikeansclubparty31/05/2020 15:09

Thank you, i know it's hard to judge equivalent, I think she would be a …Thank you, i know it's hard to judge equivalent, I think she would be a bit daft to swap unless she wants something substantial better..Thank you again

Tell her you need to spend more money - maybe a Huawei Nova 5t? £ 258 from amazon
Edited by: "toge" 31st May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants