Groups
    EXPIRED

android-one acount-multiple devices

hey everyone

whats the best way to handle my apps on multiple devices but all registered to one account. Ive got a couple of tablets and a phone, all registred to one account but ive got different stuff on each device.

anyway i can see a breakdown where which device has downloaded and installed what. at the moment, i go into playstore and it shows apps installed on the device and then 'ALL' apps which i assume to mean all the apps ever downloaded on this account.

theres apps ive downloaded on the tablets which ive never doanloaded on my phone but still shows up in the 'ALL' list on my phone.

4 Comments

If you have ever installed anything on any of you devices (doesn't have to be still installed on any) it will show under all. Then just go into all from what ever device and install from there.

Original Poster

MIDURIX

If you have ever installed anything on any of you devices (doesn't have … If you have ever installed anything on any of you devices (doesn't have to be still installed on any) it will show under all. Then just go into all from what ever device and install from there.

thanks for your response..what i ideally wanted was some application on desktop which showed what app has been downloaded from device.

so basically, at the moment, when i go on the playstore from my phone, it shows all the apps downloaded for my account for all my devices. i wanted to know if i can filter that list out to see whats been downloaded from which device.

may not be possible to be honest but just wanted to know if something does exist.

y9u can log imto your account in the browser on a pc (google likes yo to use chrome), i think you can manage devices more easily there.

Original Poster

nvingo

y9u can log imto your account in the browser on a pc (google likes yo to … y9u can log imto your account in the browser on a pc (google likes yo to use chrome), i think you can manage devices more easily there.

ta mate..will try that tonight. all Google needs is a proper interface like Apple to sync devices and content. thanks again for the suggestion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions