EXPIRED

Android or Apple

Considering buying a new phone got the 6 but I'm getting bored of it, was looking either at the HTC M8 or Note 4?

13 Comments

Android or ios that's what he means , android any day ...

the HTC 8 I think is the better of the 2 I have lg g3 which is a great phone

or kit kat or ios god knows lol

Original Poster

Yes sorry can't edit as I am on app

Let's started again
APPLE/SAMSUNG/HTC
Which one would you go for and why?
Thanks

shef0072

Yes sorry can't edit as I am on appLet's started again … Yes sorry can't edit as I am on appLet's started again APPLE/SAMSUNG/HTCWhich one would you go for and why?Thanks

I'd go with Samsung if I had to chose between those three, specifically the Note4 due to it being a beast of smartphone!

Also, consider Sony Xperia devices. Fast, simple, beautiful, premium and feature-rich are only a few words i'd use to describe their Z2/Z3 smartphones.
Edited by: "SupremeJaguar" 21st Dec 2014

Original Poster

Comment

SupremeJaguar

I'd go with Samsung if I had to chose between those three, specifically … I'd go with Samsung if I had to chose between those three, specifically the Note4 due to it being a beast of smartphone! Also, consider Sony Xperia devices. Fast, simple, beautiful, premium and feature-rich are only a few words i'd use to describe their Z2/Z3 smartphones.

Reading reviews it's all note 4 at the moment wouldn't go slowny xperias

I've got a samsung S5, can't wait till the contract is up, the camera is crap, takes ages to focus and I've often missed pictures I really wanted apart from that it's a good phone, but if u reply on your phone for the camera don't do it.

Windows Phone ftw

claire7519

I've got a samsung S5, can't wait till the contract is up, the camera is … I've got a samsung S5, can't wait till the contract is up, the camera is crap, takes ages to focus and I've often missed pictures I really wanted apart from that it's a good phone, but if u reply on your phone for the camera don't do it.

I've got the s5 too and have found the camera to be quite quick (and I have 2 dslr cameras to compare it against). Maybe your s5 is a bit dodgy.

shauneco

Windows Phone ftw

You trolling bro?

Note 4. HTC one m8 still has a dodgy camera.

craigstephens

You trolling bro?

No, genuine suggestion.

just don't buy Samsung's crappie phones
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions