Groups

Android os on a netbook

I have a dual operating system with android and windows 7 starter..its an Acer aspire one ...i need help
    can i run android apps on it and if so what do i have to do to get it setup
    any help would be superb
    thanks in advance

4 Comments

press the start/windows button

go to acer folder in all programes

select acer configuration manager for android

in the boot options tab select the android icon.

you will also need to set up a google account.

restart computer.

you can get apps online, just google them. but alot are not compatibe with the acer.

Original Poster

r4ge

press the start/windows buttongo to acer folder in all programesselect … press the start/windows buttongo to acer folder in all programesselect acer configuration manager for androidin the boot options tab select the android icon.you will also need to set up a google account.restart computer.you can get apps online, just google them. but alot are not compatibe with the acer.

yeah id done all that ,and i boot into android first when i switch on ... i heard about insydemarket and having to install a client or can i simply just get the apps and play??

vikkers14

yeah id done all that ,and i boot into android first when i switch on ... … yeah id done all that ,and i boot into android first when i switch on ... i heard about insydemarket and having to install a client or can i simply just get the apps and play??

insydemarket is ok, i think all apps are compatible with acer,

check out these sites for android apps

freewarelovers.com/and…rds

freeandroidware.com/

download apps and put in your downloads for android drive (mine is drive D) and install through android.

a few don't work, abit of trial and error involved. let us know what works

Original Poster

thanks for the help mate ,will give it a go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248810
      2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      3. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555

See more discussions