Expired

Android PAYG Handset - Which One to Go For???

8 replies
Found 16th Aug 2010
How Do All!!!!

Later on today I'll be hitting the town to see about purchasing a PAYG Android Handset but the problem I have is there is far, far, far to many to choose from!!! lol

My budget is a maximum of £175.00p and I'll be re-using a Vodafone PAY SIM with it (if I can get one unlocked).

Please give me some recommendations so I can make my mind up!

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :-)

8 Comments

Have a look at the Pulse looks a great phone and well in your budget click here

Original Poster

thisismark

Have a look at the Pulse looks a great phone and well in your budget … Have a look at the Pulse looks a great phone and well in your budget click here

Unfortunately I need to purchase it instore - will T-Mobile still stock it instore (only seen the Pulse Mini with the smaller screen, when I was looking last week)?

Its at the maagers discretion if they price match online deals, but most of the time if the phone is in stock they will do a deal.

Pulse or LG optimus if you are on a budget

HTC Hero, I believe 3 are doing these for £150 (refurbs, but still 12 month warranty) can be unlocked for about a tenner I believe, mine was a vanilla when I bought it so didn't need to look into it too much. Cracking phones

Banned

go 4 the pulse there is a deel on ere, u shud grab it

Original Poster

Thanks all - you've all given me a lot to think about and I'll be heading out soon to get one.

Also going to check out the Samsung Galaxy Apollo from Orange as well.

Original Poster

Ending up going for the LG GT540 Optimus Handset via Carphone Warehouse.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions