android phablet

Found 9th Nov 2017
has anyone got any recommendations of a mobile phone phablet which they would liek to share?

Looking at around 5.8inch screen and hopefully sd card slot or decent memory size

GSMarena only tells you so much and thought the hukd community can assist
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Oukitel k10000 pro
Here is a recommendation of one to avoid - the Google Pixel 2 XL (6.0" inch screen):

Google's latest Pixel 2 XL suffers old-skool screen burn - The Register (23 Oct 2017)
theregister.co.uk/201…rn/

Google's answer to the Pixel 2 XL CRT-style screen burn in: Lower the brightness - The Register (7 Nov 2017)
theregister.co.uk/201…ch/
Edited by: "m00head" 9th Nov 2017
m00head1 m ago

Here is a recommendation of one to avoid - the Google Pixel 2 XL (6.0" …Here is a recommendation of one to avoid - the Google Pixel 2 XL (6.0" inch screen):Google's latest Pixel 2 XL suffers old-skool screen burn - The Register (23 Oct 2017)https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/10/23/google_pixel_2_xl_screen_burn/Google's answer to the Pixel 2 XL CRT-style screen burn in: Lower the brightness - The Register (7 Nov 2017)https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11/07/google_pixel_2_xl_patch/

thanks very much, i have heard a lot of problems with the pixel therefore im going to steer clear for now
Here's one to watch - the HTC U11+ which launches in the UK on the 20th November:

HTC U11+ - Full phone specifications - GSMArena
gsmarena.com/htc…php

HTC Officially Launches the HTC U11+: 6″ QHD+, Snapdragon 835, & Huge Battery - XDA Developers
xda-developers.com/htc…ah/

HTC U11+ Was Originally the HTC-Made Google Pixel 2 XL (Muskie) - XDA Developers
xda-developers.com/htc…ie/
Edited by: "m00head" 9th Nov 2017
Wait until the OnePlus 5T comes out on the 20th of this month rumours say the screen will be upgraded to a 2K 6.0 inch display, SD835 6GB to 8GB of RAM depending on the storage size the 64GB will have 6GB and the 128GB will have 8GB. OnePlus don’t have a SD card slot but I don’t think they are needed with the memory size. Having had all of the OnePlus range bar the OnePlus 2 they are well made and for the money well worth the price in my opinion, you get a lot of phone compared to other brands.
Sprograt4 h, 40 m ago

Wait until the OnePlus 5T comes out on the 20th of this month rumours say …Wait until the OnePlus 5T comes out on the 20th of this month rumours say the screen will be upgraded to a 2K 6.0 inch display, SD835 6GB to 8GB of RAM depending on the storage size the 64GB will have 6GB and the 128GB will have 8GB. OnePlus don’t have a SD card slot but I don’t think they are needed with the memory size. Having had all of the OnePlus range bar the OnePlus 2 they are well made and for the money well worth the price in my opinion, you get a lot of phone compared to other brands.

I was waiting for that, was just wondering how users have got on with the samsung note 8 and lg v30 as these were ones which i may of picked up. I was looking into this however I felt that maybe the headphone jack will be missed out
m00head14 h, 59 m ago

Here's one to watch - the HTC U11+ which launches in the UK on the 20th …Here's one to watch - the HTC U11+ which launches in the UK on the 20th November:HTC U11+ - Full phone specifications - GSMArenahttps://www.gsmarena.com/htc_u11+-8908.phpHTC Officially Launches the HTC U11+: 6″ QHD+, Snapdragon 835, & Huge Battery - XDA Developershttps://www.xda-developers.com/htc-u11-snapdragon-835-3930-mah/HTC U11+ Was Originally the HTC-Made Google Pixel 2 XL (Muskie) - XDA Developershttps://www.xda-developers.com/htc-u11-google-pixel-2-xl-muskie/

have looked into this however the loss of the headphone jack is something which i cant really cope with, i have to adapt with my iphone X and its kinda annoying me, overall looks a very good phone with the screen size. However i just feel HTC are behind the other brands of mobile phones
harji123454 h, 8 m ago

I was waiting for that, was just wondering how users have got on with the …I was waiting for that, was just wondering how users have got on with the samsung note 8 and lg v30 as these were ones which i may of picked up. I was looking into this however I felt that maybe the headphone jack will be missed out

According to the CEO of OnePlus the headphone jack will remain.
Sprograt54 m ago

According to the CEO of OnePlus the headphone jack will remain.

best news ive heard but will want to see reviews as well because phones these days always have problems
harji123451 h, 59 m ago

best news ive heard but will want to see reviews as well because …best news ive heard but will want to see reviews as well because phones these days always have problems

I know no phone is perfect but I does seem that OnePlus does listen to its customers and in my opinion OnePlus phones are very good for the price you pay for them. And according to people in the know the price for the OP5T will remain the same as the OP5 even though the screen will be a supposed 2K bezel less unit and also the camera will have a slight upgrade too.
Sprograt2 h, 3 m ago

I know no phone is perfect but I does seem that OnePlus does listen to its …I know no phone is perfect but I does seem that OnePlus does listen to its customers and in my opinion OnePlus phones are very good for the price you pay for them. And according to people in the know the price for the OP5T will remain the same as the OP5 even though the screen will be a supposed 2K bezel less unit and also the camera will have a slight upgrade too.

They certainly do "listen" to the customers and more.
engadget.com/201…ty/
theregister.co.uk/201…ns/
xda-developers.com/be-…es/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants