Android Phone - Replace Samsung Galaxy S6

Posted 5th Nov
I won't hide it I'm an iPhone owner.
However I'd like to get my brother a new phone for Christmas and don't follow what is what.
He's got a Samsung S6 that is doing it's best to die slowly.

Is there anything that I can source in the UK, for about £100 that will be a reasonable alternative screen size wise and performance? It doesn't need to do much but at the same time needs to work smoothly. Fancy camera, heaps of memory or super high res screen isn't required.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
G7 power imo. Purchased one a while back and it's honestly a phenomenally amazing phone for price. Was on here for around 90 or so a week ago.

4gb ram 64gb storage is enough, screen is nice and big and good resolution even though it's 720p, looks much better.

Quite fast to use haven't had lag yet, no bloatware and is on Android 9. Also space for SD card and 2 Sims.

Camera isn't nothing special tbh and the speaker is good enough.

I'd go for it but good to see what others say about their recommendations
TheUser12305/11/2019 17:31

G7 power imo. Purchased one a while back and it's honestly a phenomenally …G7 power imo. Purchased one a while back and it's honestly a phenomenally amazing phone for price. Was on here for around 90 or so a week ago.4gb ram 64gb storage is enough, screen is nice and big and good resolution even though it's 720p, looks much better.Quite fast to use haven't had lag yet, no bloatware and is on Android 9. Also space for SD card and 2 Sims.Camera isn't nothing special tbh and the speaker is good enough.I'd go for it but good to see what others say about their recommendations

Good shout. Got my mum a G6 Play last year, or at least think it was that model.
Will see if any other ideas crop up.
TheUser12305/11/2019 17:31

G7 power imo. Purchased one a while back and it's honestly a phenomenally …G7 power imo. Purchased one a while back and it's honestly a phenomenally amazing phone for price. Was on here for around 90 or so a week ago.4gb ram 64gb storage is enough, screen is nice and big and good resolution even though it's 720p, looks much better.Quite fast to use haven't had lag yet, no bloatware and is on Android 9. Also space for SD card and 2 Sims.Camera isn't nothing special tbh and the speaker is good enough.I'd go for it but good to see what others say about their recommendations

Plus one to the above.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants