Groups

Android Phone with 5" Screen

Hey,

I'm looking for an Android phone that has a 5" screen, good specs and is well supported on xda, so plenty of ROM's available.

I currently have a Redmi Note 3 Pro, so spec wise on par or a slight upgrade would be good. I just don't get along with the 5.5" screen size.

I'd appreciate any suggestions?

Cheers,

A

9 Comments

Depends how much you want to spend. I have the Honor 8, which is just under 5.2 inches, but the phone is pretty compact so it definitely feels smaller.

Note 4 - tad bigger but very high spec phone?

kimovil.com/en/

Have a look here. Enter your max screen size and other specs you're after and it'll throw out results that match. I've been doing the same recently, trying to find a phone that's smaller than 5.5" but good spec, B20 and a headphone jack - not many that fit the bill!

Xiaomi mi 5 for £175 (snapdragon 820)

Original Poster

RadiantDuck8 h, 10 m ago

Depends how much you want to spend. I have the Honor 8, which is just …Depends how much you want to spend. I have the Honor 8, which is just under 5.2 inches, but the phone is pretty compact so it definitely feels smaller.

Thanks - reckon budget of about £200, and willing to risk having to pay import fees etc.

Original Poster

Bobef907 h, 51 m ago

Note 4 - tad bigger but very high spec phone?

Yeah it'd be higher specs than my current Note 3 but it's the size of the phone that has put me off - looking for a 5" screen ideally

Original Poster

llocou7 h, 3 m ago

https://www.kimovil.com/en/Have a look here. Enter your max screen size …https://www.kimovil.com/en/Have a look here. Enter your max screen size and other specs you're after and it'll throw out results that match. I've been doing the same recently, trying to find a phone that's smaller than 5.5" but good spec, B20 and a headphone jack - not many that fit the bill!

Thanks that's a useful site, have bookmarked it. Like you say not much in the way of 5" screens with a good spec. Have you managed to find anything?

Original Poster

Sandy10127 h, 25 m ago

Xiaomi mi 5 for £175 (snapdragon 820)

Just to update - deal is still available however having looked in to it a little more then no B20 is a killer, shame, as otherwise looks ideal.
    Edited by: "adaml" 19th Jun

wondamobile.com/mob…tml seems reasonably spec'd and wondamobile have great reviews and warranties for an import company
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1415
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions