Groups
    EXPIRED

Android phones under £80

Hi looking for a android phone for my dads birthday are there any good PAYG deals under £80.

10 Comments

Original Poster

Have a ZTE Blade looking for something different for my dad.

You should've asked if there's anything other than the San Francisco on PAYG for under £80 - because the immediate response is going to be a recommendation for that.

If I was in the same situation as you I'd be buying the SF for my dad - they're great phones.
    Do you not like yours?

Original Poster

Yes but looking for something smaller like the samsung europa.

Original Poster

yes great deal but can i maybe get it for less without the topup as i already have a 02 sim.
    Edited by: "nissan3" 14th Apr 2011

nissan3

yes great deal but can i maybe get it for less without the topup as i … yes great deal but can i maybe get it for less without the topup as i already have a 02 sim.

No I would say after a quick look. Over £100 sim free by the looks of it.

See you have upped your budget from £50 to £80. You can now consider the Samsung Galaxy Apollo (better and updated version of the Europa) at mobiles.co.uk for £79 which comes unlocked.

mobiles.co.uk/ora…tml

theres a link on this website about a lg gt540 priced at your budget, an amazing phone. go for it!

nissan3

yes great deal but can i maybe get it for less without the topup as i … yes great deal but can i maybe get it for less without the topup as i already have a 02 sim.

Who says you have to use the top up with the Sim card provided. I bought a phone from carphone warehouse last year (O2) with sim card, but instead of topping up the sim card provided I topped up my son's...its a normal O2 top up voucher
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any discount for paultons park?22
      2. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      3. Ide to sata converter55
      4. Best laptop on the market11

See more discussions