Android play store must have apps ideas £2 spend

4 replies
Found 21st Dec 2016
I got the paypal deal of £2 off any play store. Spent ages looking at Apps, games and also movies/TV.
Most are meh..

Can anyone recommend any must have apps I can buy at that price.
Nothing music or game related. Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Don't know how much it is but I wouldn't do without Nova Launcher

Original Poster

spencer24

Don't know how much it is but I wouldn't do without Nova Launcher

Thanks Spencer24. I did use the free version before. Will check it

Did you think about any books or magazines also? Between my Google Opinion rewards money and Amazon Digital Credit I normally get my years worth of reading for free. Only apps I've ever actually ever bought (with free credit lol) has been Airdroid which is more for the desktop app version where you can receive notifications from your phone on your desktop and reply to texts etc (use my phone for work also so handy when in work replying from laptop to texts etc) also dropping files too and from your phone (handy for when being sent photos and you need to attach to work emails etc) although I think this app is now free. Other one was "Wheres my droid" premium version as a safety net for my niece and my own device (yes some of this can be done through google these days but with limitations).

Went through the same myself when I bought my Nexus having a £50 Google Play Store credit to use and ended up using it all on books (no interest in games either like yourself)
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 22nd Dec 2016

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

Did you think about any books or magazines also? Between my Google … Did you think about any books or magazines also? Between my Google Opinion rewards money and Amazon Digital Credit I normally get my years worth of reading for free. Only apps I've ever actually ever bought (with free credit lol) has been Airdroid which is more for the desktop app version where you can receive notifications from your phone on your desktop and reply to texts etc (use my phone for work also so handy when in work replying from laptop to texts etc) also dropping files too and from your phone (handy for when being sent photos and you need to attach to work emails etc) although I think this app is now free. Other one was "Wheres my droid" premium version as a safety net for my niece and my own device (yes some of this can be done through google these days but with limitations). Went through the same myself when I bought my Nexus having a £50 Google Play Store credit to use and ended up using it all on books (no interest in games either like yourself)

Thanks cecilmcroberts. some great ideas there. I must spend it by tomorrow. Its not much
but there is pressure to spend it on something I can use. Thought about a bus tracker app but seeing
that I can hardly see the screen when I am outside so not much for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. good place to buy stocks11
    2. Trade in/Sell value for Nintendo SNES mini at CEX??11
    3. Differences between RX 480s11
    4. Black friday mobile deals33

See more discussions