Groups

Android Question

Banned
    Like Apple has itunes to buy music via the handset, do Android phones have something like this?

I heard Amazon do something? How much are tracks? And when you download them on the handset, are they MP3 so you can then go and download them on your PC to use on MP3 players?

Thanks

16 Comments

y would u listen to something which has no meanings

addjon

y would u listen to something which has no meanings

I just read this and the word that I thought was... Irony

Original Poster Banned

Anyone else got any actual helpful comments?!

Yeah Amazon a MP3 app, i would imagine that they would be same price as the MP3's on their desktop website.

That first comment made no sense. And at the moment as far as i know there isn't anything as clear cut as iTunes.

Not sure if spotify allows that service without the subscription as I've never really thought about it.

I've always sourced my music elsewhere and side loaded it on my phone anyway. I hate the dependancy on iTunes that apple insist on anyway.

jonny619447

I just read this and the word that I thought was... Irony

My comment was helpful... I dismissed addjon's comments as useless, lol.

Sorry mate I would help you if I could, but as I type you have already been posted links or I would have had a search for you

Derby_Lad

That first comment made no sense. And at the moment as far as i know … That first comment made no sense. And at the moment as far as i know there isn't anything as clear cut as iTunes.Not sure if spotify allows that service without the subscription as I've never really thought about it.I've always sourced my music elsewhere and side loaded it on my phone anyway. I hate the dependancy on iTunes that apple insist on anyway.

I heard somewhere that spotify is free with a referal, might be wrong.

Original Poster Banned

Goonieman

[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fgp%2Ffeature.html%2Fref%3Damb_link_158647567_2%3Fie%3DUTF8%26docId%3D1000454841%26pf_rd_m%3DA3P5ROKL5A1OLE%26pf_rd_s%3Dilm%26pf_rd_r%3D1T3C3EX4NJM9PJD1AE5P%26pf_rd_t%3D101%26pf_rd_p%3D219855547%26pf_rd_i%3D77197031]click me[/url]

Thanks mate, finally something helpful. Cheers.

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass

Use anywhere, amazon, play, itunes, hmv, all will work with android.But … Use anywhere, amazon, play, itunes, hmv, all will work with android.But it seems you like itunes so just buy from there.

I meant buy music via the phone. Can you do that and download it straight to the phone with no need for a pc? Then another time, go on your pc, log into whatever you used, and download it at no extra cost to your laptop too?

Google are rumoured to be working on a music service similar to itunes,not sure when it will start though.

Original Poster Banned

SRJB08

Google are rumoured to be working on a music service similar to … Google are rumoured to be working on a music service similar to itunes,not sure when it will start though.

Looks like Amazon is what I'll be using for now then.

Johnny.

You've got mixed up. Although they've reshuffled the structure, the mobile and offline facilities are restricted to the £10 a month membership levels.

Derby_Lad

Johnny.You've got mixed up. Although they've reshuffled the structure, … Johnny.You've got mixed up. Although they've reshuffled the structure, the mobile and offline facilities are restricted to the £10 a month membership levels.

Oh right.. I stand corrected

The 'inviteless' membership is restricted to 20hrs playback now!! Oh dear

if you dont mind 'borrowing' music try music junk
    appbrain.com/app…unk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846261
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57104
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2441
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764487

See more discussions