Groups

Android: snesoid, psxoid, etc...

Just wondered if anyone had tried any of these and had any luck with them? and if so on what phone?

7 Comments

SuperEd

got nesnoid on san fran plays fine no problems

Original Poster

nice one. whats the touch screen like to use? and have you had any slow down issues?

SuperEd

no slow down issues at all - also use romgripper and gensoid lite and no problems hope this helps

Original Poster

looks like i will be on mario and sonic during my travels very shortly then!

found the lack of a physical pad made it hard to play a few games so i mainly played stuff like advance wars (1 and 2) on gameboid.

there is an app that allows you to use a wii controller (via bluetooth) but annoyingly this doesn't work with htc sense.

Original Poster

zurich

found the lack of a physical pad made it hard to play a few games so i … found the lack of a physical pad made it hard to play a few games so i mainly played stuff like advance wars (1 and 2) on gameboid. there is an app that allows you to use a wii controller (via bluetooth) but annoyingly this doesn't work with htc sense.

haha! might look a little strange on the bus with a wii controller! will try to stick to games that dont require too much button bashing.

zurich

found the lack of a physical pad made it hard to play a few games so i … found the lack of a physical pad made it hard to play a few games so i mainly played stuff like advance wars (1 and 2) on gameboid. there is an app that allows you to use a wii controller (via bluetooth) but annoyingly this doesn't work with htc sense.

what app is that?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248810
      2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      3. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555

See more discussions