Android tablet for gaming?

Found 28th Mar
I have this currently

m.gsmarena.com/asu…php

and it's sooooo slow!!!

even navigating through the basic interface stalls sometimes, the specs on it don't seem that bad though? 2gb ram, you'd think it could handle basic tasks better...

So do you really need 4gb ram for gaming on Android? It's so hard to tell what's better as the processors aren't named very well to judge performance.. .

what is good these days ??
Community Updates
7 Comments
When it was released in 2016 the reviews stated it was under powered, so 3 years later it's going to struggle even more when you try to game on it.
The memory isn't the problem.
steve12219 m ago

When it was released in 2016 the reviews stated it was under powered, so 3 …When it was released in 2016 the reviews stated it was under powered, so 3 years later it's going to struggle even more when you try to game on it.The memory isn't the problem.

What's good now ? Whatever happened to the k1 tablet ? Would that be worth finding
chrisredmayne5 m ago

What's good now ? Whatever happened to the k1 tablet ? Would that be worth …What's good now ? Whatever happened to the k1 tablet ? Would that be worth finding

Depends on how much you want to pay?

Here's the Tech Radar page for the best tablets of this year (in their opinion); techradar.com/new…504
Tablet wise I would always go apple
mattsk50 m ago

Tablet wise I would always go apple

I've got over 200 games bought from Google play though ! They are always on sale and Google rewards give you cash every other day
You won't go wrong with a Huawei MediaPad M3.
got a Lenovo yoga tab 3 3gb ram everything works smoothly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants