Found 11th Nov 2016
Hi can I get some advice on a andorid tv box. I saw this on amazon. will it be able to run amazon prime/ netflix and kodi with little trouble? I mainly want kodi to get foreign films and tv series. Will this be easy to do?

this is the box amazon.co.uk/And…yer

7 Comments

don't see why not

found them all straightforward

Original Poster

thanks mate. think I'll give it a go

get the 2GB one as kodi now struggles with 1GB if you have more than a few basic addons

You'll be able to watch Netflix easily with their Android app but Amazon Video needs a complicated side load to get it working on Android boxes.

Original Poster

majestic2012

You'll be able to watch Netflix easily with their Android app but Amazon … You'll be able to watch Netflix easily with their Android app but Amazon Video needs a complicated side load to get it working on Android boxes.

oh really? why are amazon so annoying? maybe I should just stick to using my laptop and ps4 for these things. I did try setting up kodi for foreign tv but nothing seemed to be working. thought this box might just work with no setup

Edited by: "badasschris" 11th Nov 2016

badasschris

oh really? why are amazon so annoying? maybe I should just stick to using … oh really? why are amazon so annoying? maybe I should just stick to using my laptop and ps4 for these things. I did try setting up kodi for foreign tv but nothing seemed to be working. thought this box might just work with no setup

Yeah, Amazon are going downhill fast. They've only authorised their app for a few choice devices, meaning you're more likely to buy one of their own. It's a good box, it should do everything you need it for. I'll see if I can remember how I got it on my box and I'll get back to you if you go ahead with buying it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions