Groups

android tv box

hi
    i m a fire stick user want to move to android box
    what's the best android tv box around £30- £40 mainly for kodi, mobdro, and uk tv now
    thanks in advance

13 Comments

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LXZBD3W/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_oaFhzbYC1JG9Y

This is a great shout, should be fit for your purpose

Hi buddy spend the extra £10 and get one of these their brilliant, I stupidly changed mine for an Nvidia Shield and all I've had are nightmares. See the below link.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

If you want to stay within your budget but maximise the cost/specification ratio, probably two strong contenders would be £36.99 delivered amazon.co.uk/dp/…WO/ or £39.99 delivered with inclusive mini keyboard/mousepad amazon.co.uk/dp/…6M/

I think the most important spec is to ensure you get 2GB minimum of RAM. I'd also get some type of air mouse for ease of use.

I have one of these : gearbest.com/tv-…=11. i got it on flash sale for a total of £31 and bought a wireless keypad from ebay for 6. at first i thought the box was awful but i updated it and everything works now.remix os does need learning. for the price it was great. it does depend on your needs and wants though.

Make sure you get one with at least 2GB ram

Genuine question:
    Can such boxes also be used for Card sharing to get sly etc UK satellite/cable broadcasts?

Onlydongles

Genuine question:Can such boxes also be used for Card sharing to get sly … Genuine question:Can such boxes also be used for Card sharing to get sly etc UK satellite/cable broadcasts?

Not card sharing afaik, there are other means such as subscribing to iptv service.

Original Poster

Toddy67

Hi buddy spend the extra £10 and get one of these their brilliant, I … Hi buddy spend the extra £10 and get one of these their brilliant, I stupidly changed mine for an Nvidia Shield and all I've had are nightmares. See the below link.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XJVNJS9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

​is this one is same? this comes with wireless keyboard and couple of quid cheaper

Original Poster

is duel core better or octa core

wasimshahzad59

is duel core better or octa core

no, octa core is 8 cores, and duel is only two, therefore octa core is much faster and tends to be 2016/17 models with 2gb of ram, the minix boxes are quite a good option with good support

Edited by: "123mark123" 19th May

Hey,

Won't let me reply to you.... would still love a 2 for 1 code please

Original Poster

drakey_boi

Hey, Won't let me reply to you.... would still love a 2 for 1 code please … Hey, Won't let me reply to you.... would still love a 2 for 1 code please

​i have sent you the code
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      3. www.disneycharms.co46
      4. Marketing punch Cadbury tester11

See more discussions