Android tv box : Any one know how to transfer downloaded files to sd card from showbox?

Found 11th Feb 2015
Any one know how to change the folder for downloaded files from showbox to sd card or alternately to copy a file and then paste it to sd card. I have tried androzip,file manager,etc with little use.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Not sure about android box but on android phone I just go into file manager then into showbox where all the downloaded files should be, sometimes they are. Mp4.temp just delete the temp bit then copy it to a place of your choice
philphil61

I use this to manage all my files (internally or across networkES File … I use this to manage all my files (internally or across networkES File Explorer File Manager

Thanks.Tried it but it does not work on android TV Box for some reason.It cannot copy or move to sd card.
jfowler

Thanks.Tried it but it does not work on android TV Box for some reason.It … Thanks.Tried it but it does not work on android TV Box for some reason.It cannot copy or move to sd card.

You need to find the file - and hold down to button to select - then at the bottom of screen it'll give options (delete/copy/etc)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions