Android TV box help?

Found 19th Oct 2017
Hi everyone. not to sure if this question has been asked loads or not but i thought id ask anyway. is there an android TV box out there with the following; a good wifi connection, bluetooth, widevine level 1 or more, and is capeable of playing 1080p files locally? ive had some trouble finding any. also with s905/s912 chip and ususal 2GB or more ram. was budgeting around £40/50. and if by some miracle one with a TV tuner. or if anyone knows any usb plug in antennas and bluetooth adaptors that could work with the likes of the Mecool m8s pro plus
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
check out h96 pro plus 4k
I have the Mecol M8S Pro Plus and it is very slow on wifi. Not a problem for me as I have an ethernet cable ran to behind my TV but I did test it on wifi connection when I set it up and speed was only in the order of 4Mbps whereas I get around 30-40Mbps hard wired (through a vpn). Not a problem with my router as other devices get good wifi speed.

No bluetooth and I've not tested a dongle.

Other than that the box is working very well.

Never heard of an android box with a TV tuner.
Van197337 m ago

I have the Mecol M8S Pro Plus and it is very slow on wifi. Not a problem …I have the Mecol M8S Pro Plus and it is very slow on wifi. Not a problem for me as I have an ethernet cable ran to behind my TV but I did test it on wifi connection when I set it up and speed was only in the order of 4Mbps whereas I get around 30-40Mbps hard wired (through a vpn). Not a problem with my router as other devices get good wifi speed.No bluetooth and I've not tested a dongle.Other than that the box is working very well.Never heard of an android box with a TV tuner.

The Wetek Play 2 has swappable tuners, sat or terrestrial/cable. Bit over budget though at about £120.
I've still got a Wetek Play 1, but it never got updated after android 4.0 so it's gathering dust. At release, it was a nice box.
fivegoldstars4 h, 26 m ago

The Wetek Play 2 has swappable tuners, sat or terrestrial/cable. Bit over …The Wetek Play 2 has swappable tuners, sat or terrestrial/cable. Bit over budget though at about £120.I've still got a Wetek Play 1, but it never got updated after android 4.0 so it's gathering dust. At release, it was a nice box.

Both Wetek plays support Libreelec so should run the latest version of kodi really well and much better than android ever did. Should support the tv tuners as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants