Android Users.

Found 15th Jul
My phone came with a fast charger.It charges the phone in about 2 hours. Every now and then,it takes ages & i mean ages to charge.Does this happen to your phone?
Community Updates
AskAndroid
6 Comments
My Huawei can act very strangely. Sometimes charges really quickly, other times seems to take ages. Same with the charge. Sometimes it lasts ages other times nothing can be running or I'm not using it and battery charge goes down crazy fast.
Went to bed yesterday on 60% charge, woke up this morning with 14%.
MonkeysUncle28 m ago

My Huawei can act very strangely. Sometimes charges really quickly, other …My Huawei can act very strangely. Sometimes charges really quickly, other times seems to take ages. Same with the charge. Sometimes it lasts ages other times nothing can be running or I'm not using it and battery charge goes down crazy fast.Went to bed yesterday on 60% charge, woke up this morning with 14%.

Same happens to my phone.When it goes down to 15% i plug it in and still use it.And you can see the battery going down and down and in about 5 minutes it will just switch off.
Full charge in less than 90 minutes here if I've run it down to nothing, never any problems, Lenovo p2 .
Only fast charges when at a certain battery percentage, and screen is off. I think the first 20% and last 80-100% is not fast charge. Its really to get you a boost when you need a quick charge from say 20-75% in an 30 mins or so. Read about you specific device as there is no standard answer. Also the type of charger and cable is important. Just won't work with everything
Edited by: "wayners" 15th Jul
Which phone is it? Samsung phones tells you if its fast charging or cable charging/slow charging. And then you can see if its an issue with the plug, or if you need to simply plug out then in again (happens to me sometimes).
It's a cheap phone,Leagoo T5.Yes,at the bottom it says how long left before fully charged.
Edited by: "AW0079" 15th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants